Chapter 15

3 weeks later

Mia and I have been planning to take Tom's life for weeks now. I continued to follow him and his wife so I could see if they had a routine and they did. I watched as she went to work, I knew the exact time she got off everyday. She picked the boys up from school at 4 pm Mondays Wednesdays, and Fridays and on Tuesdays and Thursdays the kids stayed after school for football practice and she would pick them up around 8 pm.

I also knew what he did for a living. He was into construction, working on a building that wasn't even 10 minutes away from where my mom lived. He would get off late at night and go to my mom's house and be with her for days before he went back home to his wife. Tom was also a drug dealer and user. I guess he just knew how to handle the drugs better than the next person. He only did drugs while he was with my mom though.

While he was with his wife he seemed like the perfect husband but the one thing i didn't know was what happened behind closed doors. He took her out on dates, they had family night with the boys, and his wife kissed him goodbye every day before he left to work and to be with my mom.

The way he treated my mom was totally different. He constantly fed her drugs and beat her for it. It wouldn't matter where they were, if she did something to piss him off she would know it and so would the rest of the world.

It's only one more day that i have to watch him. One more day that i have to look at him go from one woman to the next. One life to the next. I've cried so much looking at this sad excuse of a man that my sadness turned into complete anger. I was so angry at him. I hated his guts. I hated the fact that he could come and start so much drama and chaos with my family while he lived his best life with his family. I hated the way he treated my mom and then went home to pave the sidewalk his wife walks on. How dare he. He destroyed me. He destroyed my sisters. He's still destroying my mom. I can't wait to destroy him and give him what he deserves.

After watching him for the last time, it was time for me to go home. I didn't like to be home, which is why i spent so much time on Tom. Home wasn't home without Mike being there. It's been weeks and he still hasn't came home. Words couldn't explain how much I've missed him and craved his touch.

I pulled into the driveway dreading going into the house. This is where the anger stops and sadness takes over again.

I walked into the house and stripped butt naked right at the door, leaving my clothes where they fell. I walked up to the room and stopped when I seen the way the room was. It had roses all over the bed put into the words i miss you. When i walked completely in the room I looked over and it was a huge stuffed teddy bear sitting in the corner beside my closet. It was holding something.

I walked over to the teddy bear and took what looked like a jewelry box out of it's lap. I opened it and it was a diamond necklace that had Takiya on it. I smiled and put it against my neck. I looked at myself at the mirror and it looked great against my skin.

Did he just drop this off? I was confused. I didn't see his car parked outside of the house so where could he be? I walked in the bathroom hoping that he would be in there but he wasn't. But I did realize the tub was filled with water and bubbles. I went to go touch the water and it was still warm so he hasn't been gone for long. Will he be back?

I guess that I will take this opportunity to sit it the tub and relax my mind from what I've been going through these past few weeks. I stepped inside of the tub and sat down while the bubbles surrounded my whole body. I laid my head back and closed my eyes.

When I closed my eyes I pictured Mike in the tub with me. His shirt was off showing all of his tattoos, muscles and hard abs. It got me hot thinking about it.