Chapter 20

2 weeks later

I just finished up my last client at work and my feet are hurting so bad. I can't wait to be able to get home and kick my feet up while I wait for my man to come home and spoil me with his undivided attention and love. 

After I told him I was pregnant he's been extra careful with me. When I say extra I mean EXTRA! He's extra to the point that he's talking about moving our room to the guest room downstairs until we have the baby. Our first argument was about that and eventually I won. I don't want to be downstairs all the time when the best bed, bathroom, and closets were upstairs in our room. He said that he doesn't want me to miss a step one day and fall which would hurt the baby but I've been walking up and down the steps since we moved in and never fell before so I know that I got this. He got so mad that he left outside to cool off for a few minutes and came back in to apologize.

The thought of it made me laugh a little as I was walking to my car. I decided to call him to see when he would be home. "Hey baby I miss you." I said when he answered the phone.

"I miss you too baby girl." he said. "You just got off?" he asked.

"Yea and i'm ready to get home so I can lay in the bed and be lazy." I said chuckling. "What time will you be home?" I asked starting the car.

"I just gotta run by one more club and I will be there. Oh and make sure you be careful while you are driving, You driving now?" He asked, sounding like he was getting mad.

"Ye-" I tried to say but got cut off because he hung up in my face. "I'm going to kick his ass when he gets home." I said to myself.

When I got home I kicked off my shoes and placed them beside the door and started to get naked while I was on my way upstairs. When I went into the room our bed was not in there. The bed from the guest room was in our room. I instantly started getting heated. I walked to my closet to make sure my clothes were in there and sure enough, they weren't. I ran downstairs to the guest room and our bed was sitting perfectly against the wall and my clothes were in the smaller closet. 

I picked up my phone to call Mike to cuss his ass out but he didn't answer. Fine since he wanna move the room and my things down here anyway, then he will be sleeping by his self. I can't believe how ignorant he is to just move my stuff like that after we talked about staying upstairs.

A few hours later I heard him walk in the door. I got out of the bed and slammed the guestroom door shut and locked it just so he couldn't get in to bother me. "Baby girl, open the door." He said trying to turn the door knob.

"No go away." I said flipping the channel on the TV to my favorite show Love and Hip Hop.

"Girl stop playing with me and open the door." he said knocking.

"Nope." I said. Since he wanted to be petty I was going to be petty also.

After a few more minutes of trying to get in the door and asking me to open it he finally went away and I fell asleep.

I woke up to my phone ringing, and it was the unknown caller again. I ignored it like I always do. Whoever it is calling me calls at least five times a day. I've tried changing my number but they still found out and kept calling the same day. It made me think about the letter I got a couple of weeks ago. I'm starting to think that they have something in common. 

When I got the letter I crumpled it up and threw it away because I felt like whoever put it there made a mistake. I don't have any problems with anyone and no one seemed like that had a problem with me. Also, Mike assured me that no one knew about what happened with Tom so i just put it behind me.