Chapter 6

I woke up next to Mia snoring like she hasn't got any sleep in weeks. When i looked at my phone i seen that i had 7 missed calls and 10 messages all from Vonte. "What time is it?" i mumbled nudging Mia and then looked at my phone. "Mia its 2:00 in the afternoon." I said nudging her again getting annoyed with her snoring. When she didn't budge i just got up and went to the kitchen to fix me something to eat and to call Vonte back.

When i got in the kitchen i heated up a pancake and sausage on the stick and looked at my phone again:

Bae: Good morning beautiful

Bae: What time you want me to get you?

Bae: Hello? 

Bae: I have the whole day planned for us

Bae: Turned up too much last night huh

Bae: Well i just had to cancel our morning plans

Bae: Ummmmm...

Bae: I miss you love hurry and hmb.

Bae: Bae!

Bae: Well i will just keep our plans for tonight. Hmu when you got the chance.

I rolled my eyes at the messages. He knows if i haven't responded then i'm sleep or phone is dead, but i do feel bad that he has had to cancel some of our plans. I called him back.

"Hello" Vonte answered.

"Hey babe, I am so sorry. I was knocked out. I got a little too drunk last night."

"Its okay. I still have plans for us today starting at 5 if you can be ready by then."

"Yes i can be ready. What do you have planned?"

"Don't worry about that. Just get dressed and be ready by 4:45. You still at Mia's right?"

"Yea, ill be here."

"Okay see you in a few"

After we hung up my thoughts quickly went to last night and Mike. Just thinking about him sent a shock down there. Enough about Mike though. I'm ready to see what Vonte has ready for me.

                                                           ---------------------------------------

"Close your eyes baby" Vonte said as he was putting a blind fold over my face. 

"What other surprise do you have for me? You've been doing this since you came to pick me up." I said with a smile on my face. 

"Don't worry about that. This is our last stop and i want you to love it." he said after he tied the blind fold. He started driving leaving me in more suspense.

Vonte has been surprising me with different things all day and i'm excited about what's next. The first thing he did was take me to a special restaurant and while we were there  he showered me with a bunch of gifts. He gave me a special card, a huge life size teddy bear, and some roses. After that we went to  a place where we were in this one room with a bunch of different things made of glass, they handed us a baseball bat and we broke every thing that was in the room. We took all of our frustration out on that glass and I had and we had a blast.

Now that we've reached our last destination the car came to a stop and i couldn't see anything but darkness. I heard him get out of the car and opened my door. "Grab my hand." he said in his deep sexy voice. I grabbed his hand and he led me to a door. He opened it and continued to walk me somewhere. I felt us step onto something which sounded like an elevator. All i can think is where are we?? After we got off the elevator we walked for what seemed like forever and then we finally came to a stop. I heard something beep and he opened another door. He led me into the door and the smell was amazing when i stepped inside. "Okay baby now you can take off your blindfold."