Part 1

"Doctor Kim, you are being told to go and visit the patient in the emergency room."

The said doctor groaned as he took his reading glasses off and puts his pen down. He massaged the bridge of his nose as he carefully turns off his laptop.

He stood up grabbing his coat from the chair and heading towards the door.

He went to the emergency room to only see the patient about his age sleeping peacefully.

"Hyung!" He turned around to see one of the nurses. He has a bright smile planted on his face even though its obvious that he was very tired.

"Hoseok, so... did you already scanned the results for this patient?" Seokjin asks as both of them went inside of the room.

Hoseok closed the door nodding. "Its not very serious. He was hit by a car but he doesn't seem to have any bad injuries." Hoseok said.

Seokjin went to the body lying down on the bed. "Name?"

"Oh? Oh. Kim Taehyung." Hoseok said as he was taking some blue gloves out of a drawer.

"Got to go hyung. I still have a surgery going so I better go."  Hoseok proceeds to the door and left.

He scanned the face of the boy and tried to find his pulses.

"Seems normal." He said. He was about to proceed to his neck when his phone suddenly vibrates.

He picked it up seeing a message from one of the doctors working with him. Kang Y/N.

'Doctor, I need to clarify things with you. Please meet me after your shift tonight.'

Seokjin sighs.

He called Yoongi... One of the doctors also in the hospital and his closest friend.

"Yoongi, can you take care of a patient in the emergency room tonight? I just need to talk to Doctor Kang."

He heard Yoongi sighs feeling tired. "Name of the patient?"

"Kim Taehyung. So will you?"

Again he heard him sighs. "Fine fine. But you know tou owe me one for this." Yoongi said and Seokjin quickly nods.

He ended the call and rushed back to his office. He took his coat folding it neat before hanging it on his arms. He took his bag and turned the lights off before leaving.

On the way to the exit he was greeted by his ex girl friend who was a teacher on a school near the hospital.

"Seokjin. I totally forgot that you work here." She laughed a little.

"Gee thanks so much Jisoo. What are you doing here?" He asked tilting his head on the side a bit.

"I cam to visit my cousin. Kim Taehyung."

"I knew he was related to someone I know. But you didn't cross my mind. By the way... he isn't transferred to a room yet so wait on the emergency room."

Both bowed before walking pass each other. Seokjin went to the parking lot and went inside his car. He drove away going to the place where he knows Y/N will be.

The Han River.

While driving a memory from 6 days ago came flashing to his mind.

A slap was suddenly thrown at Seokjin making his face flew on the side.

Tears flow down through Y/N's eyes. "I... just hear me out Y/N..."

"Keep that stupid explanation to yourself. I don't need it. I am calling this relationship over."

Just with those words she grabbed her bag walking away. Leaving Seokjin all alone lost in words and had nothing to do.

He shook his head as he slowly pulls over on a corner seeing from the window the girl who texted him to meet up. Y/N had her head up looking at the stars maybe the moon. Seokjin got out of his car walking towards her. But suddenly stops when he sees someone approaching her.

-"-"-
Y/N hums a song as she waits for Seokjin to come. She loves Seokjin way too much that she is willing to give anything for him. She looked up at the shiny black sky.

A tear roll down as she closed her eyes.

"Have I told you how ugly you are when you cry?"

She opened her eyes and wiped the tear away and looked on her left side to avoid contact with her ex.

"Get lost Jungkook or I will kick your ass out of my sight." She said.

Jungkook chuckled. He sat down next to her leaning his back against the chair looking up to the sky as well.

"You were waiting for someone?" He asked.

"Yeah. Now go please." She pleaded. Jungkook looked at her with sadness in his eyes.

He actually regretted everything that he had done to her but he has nothing to do now. He crashed her dreams and now he was suffering that he let go the only woman he had loved before.

He sighed. "Arasseo. I have to do something to do anyway. See you around."

He left worried about her. But he just let her be.

Seokjin sat quietly beside her. "You need anythig about me?"

She got scared a bit but releaved when she saw its only Seokjin.

"Well... its about what happened 6 days ago. I want to talk about that."

........