Part 21

Seokjin was on the mall with Taehyung and Jungkook. Y/N was with Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Her birthday was soon but still I don't know what to give her." Seokjin said as he was looking at the jewelry shop.

"I told you to bring her a bag. A brand of bag from gucci. She loves it."

Jungkook said holding a high price necklace. He thought it will suit Taehyung since his birthday is tomorrow.

"Why are you even telling me something like that?"

"I used to be her boyfriend okay? We used to date for two years. And I know everything that she likes."

Seokjin nodded. "Okay. But where is Taehyung?"

Jungkook smiled. "He was picking shoes on the shoe shop. He wants to give her a gift too."

Seokjin nods. "To whom will you give that neckalce?" He asked

"To Taehyung. December 30. His birthday is tomorrow so I wanna give him this necklace for him."

Seokjin smiled.

They soon head out of the jewelry shop and went to the shoe section and found Taehyung with two shoe boxes on his hands.

"Why two boxes?" Seokjin asked as he took them out of Taehyung's hold.

"I saw this beautiful pair of shoes from nike and gucci and they were really designed beautifully and I don't know which one she likes. And those are different in size.

"Nike is sized as your feet are and gucci is sized as mine. I don't know which shoes will fit on her so... yeah."

Taehyug smiled and Jungkook hugged him.

"We gotta go hyung. Remember what I said to buy her okay?"

The couple headed away and Seokjin proceeds to the bag section to buy what Jungkook told him.

---
Seokjin got home with two paper bags and a small box. He was trying to call out for Y/N but it seems that she was out with the others.

He went to their shared room and he took the things ge bought out of the bags.

The shoes that were bought by Taehyung and to be given to Y/N.

He smiled before placing them down on the bed. He took the black gucci bag he bought earlier.

"I hope she likes this."

He said before placing it down on the bed too. And then he took the small pink box out of the bag.

He opened it and it was a silver ring with a small diamond gem on the center. He is planning to propose to her on her birthday.

He was hoping she would say yes.

"Jagi?! Are you home yet?"

He jolted up a bit and quickly hid the gifts under the bed and he placed the small pink box on his closet and went back to the bed and pretended to play on his phone.

"Jagi!" Y/N ran on his arms and hugged him. Seokjin chuckled.

"How was your day honey?"
He asked and she sat down beside him.

"It was fun. But its different without you. We are all having fun but... you weren't there."

He chuckled. "You're birthday is on January 06 right?"

She tilted her head. "Yeah. Why? Do you have a surprise for me?"

He chuckled. "Yeah. We all planned this for you. I hope you'll come."

She grew excited. "Where?"

"We'll both be there together okay? The place is also a surprise so... I can't tell."

She pouts but hugged him tight.

"We'll be back to work tomorrow. I'm getting tired already." Seokjin groaned.

"Me too. I hope we can skip."

"If we can we have done that multiple times hon. But you'll be there so I will be fine."

Y/N pecked his lips and smiled. "You're so... cheesy."

"Cheesy for you bae. I love you."

She giggled. "I love you too."

I'm just hoping that we could be together forever. Like what we wished. -Seokjin.

I just want to be with you for the rest of my life. I will be here for you and never leave you. Because I love you. -Y/N