Part 19

December 26

The hospital was closed for ten days. And the snow was falling outside Y/N's window. She wears brown boots and her blue fury coat.

She wears her pink beanie and wears gloves and sweater. She tied her hair on a low ponytail and took a deep breath.

She started walking down the street. She suddenly stops to see Seokjin talking to someone on the entrance of the hospital.

He was talking to some girl. She came a bit closer and saw the same face of the girl she saw when Seokjin was hugging the girl.

Again they both hugged each other before Seokjin turned around. "Oh! Hey there jagi. Meet my cousin Jinha."

So that was her.

The girl bowed at Y/N and smiled. "Annyeong. Kim Jinha imnida. Nice to meet you. Seokjin had been telling me so much about you."

She looked at Seokjin but he already pulled his sweater up to his nose hiding his res cheeks.

"Yeah? Like what?"

"He said that you were so beautiful and that he couldn't stop looking at your face. He also said that you were the best girl he ever dated besides Jisoo and Cheska and that your body was-"

Seokjin covered Jinha's mouth with a small cloth and sighed. "Don't even get her started."

Y/N smiled and Jinha spit the cloth out of her  mouth. "Yeah well... I just got carried away. Anyways he told me that he loves you so much and that he was lucky to love you."

Y/N smiled. "Okay then I have to go. See you around." Jinha smiled then left.

Seokjin sighed turning around at Y/N.

"Sorry about that. She's just really very talkative. She can't control her mouth sometimes."

She chuckled. "You were shy when you were with me but when you are with other people you were talkative."

Seokjin chuckled but only placed his arms around her waist pecking her lips. "I love you jagi."

Y/N snakes her arms around Seokjin's neck. "I love you too Jinnie."

"Jinnie?"

She giggled. "I just thought of giving you a nickname."

Seokjin hummed. "Well you could've called me WORLWIDE HANDSOME instead."

"Yoongi oppa was more handsome than you are."

Seokjin pouts. "Not real. You're so mean. How can you say something like that to your boyfriend?"

Y/N chuckled leaning in to kiss Seokjin. And they shared a heated kiss. They stopped when they heard a click of a camera.

"Yoongi? Hoseok? What are you doing here?" Seokjin asked as Y/N buries her face on his chest.

"We were just about to go to a store to eat ramyeon but then we saw the both of you. I recorded everything."

Hoseok shows the video to tye couple and Y/N grew embarrased while Seokjin grew mad.

"Jinnie~"

"Delete that now." He ordered but Hoseok stuck his tongue out.

"Catch me first."

And they were running around. Seokjin was throwing snowballs on Hoseok as Hoseok tries to get away from Seokjin.

Yoongi was left with Y/N as they watch the two boys running around like kids.

"Are they always like that?"

Yoongi shrugged. "More tha that. Back when we were in college we would have our own place to have fun ans meet each other. Seokjin hyung, Hoseok, Jimin and Namjoon would run around and play while I was on a corner."

She looked at him. "What were you doing on that corner?"

Yoongi looked up. "Sleeping. Dreaming what would be our future once we split."

He closed his eyes and turned back to her. "But this isn't it. You know we are still here all together."

"But without Jimin."

Yoongi sighed. "I admit that Jimin is annoying. He was really loud and he would sing so loud but... he was the one and only guy who can make me..."

They looked at the two boys who were now hugging each other.

"Like them."

"What do you mean?"

Yoongi shook his head. "Without the prescence of Jimin, the place of us... won't be like what it used to be."

Y/N placed a hand on his back patting it. "It's okay. I'm sure he is happy where ever he is."

Yoongi smiled. "Thanks Y/N."

She smiled at him. And Yoongi jolted when a snowball was thrown at him.

"Who did that?"

"Its been so long since the last time you played snowball fight with us!"

Hoseok shouted. Yoongi made a snowball and starts to run after Hoseok.

Seokjin hugged Y/N from the back as they watch the two throw snowballs at each other.

"Did Hoseok deleted it?"

Seokjin chuckles while nodding. "Yeah. He promised to never sneak up to us again."

"Let's play with them." She suggested and Seokjin kissed her cheek and he smiled.

They went to the two and played along with them. They also went to a store to eat ramyeon together.

They were having fun. Yoongi smiled so wide that he haven't done for so long. Hoseok had made jokes more funny than what Seokjin would do

And the couple laughed so hard and they cherished for their life.