Part 31

"You're way mor beautiful now Jisoo." Y/N said as Jisoo admired her face through the mirror.

"Is this really me?" Jisoo asked as she touched her cheeks.

Y/N smiled. "How do you feel?"

Jisoo chuckled. "I feel fine. And wow, I didn't expect for Doctor Choi to give me a wonderful face."

Y/N chuckled. "Well, he was good. Do you want me to call him and tell you that you want to talk to him?"

Jisoo chuckled nodding. "Oh... Y/N can I talk to Seokjin first?"

"Huh? About what?"

"Its kinda personal..."

"Is it about my sister?"

Jisoo blinked. "H-how do you-"

"We talked about her last night." She sighed.

"What... did you decide about?"

"Its best if she will be arrested as soon as posible, so Seokjin called the polices last night, and told them where Nicole was."

"Where is she?"

"She probably got back at Busan, where we used to live together. I hope she'll be arrested soon."

Jisoo sighed soon engulfing her in a hug. Y/N hugged her back before letting out a deep sigh.

"But... I also hope she won't be hurt. Even though she caused a lot, doesn't mean that i don't care for her."

Jisoo chuckled. "Thank you."

They pulled away and Y/N looked at her worriedly. "About?"

"For everything. Seokjin cured Taehyung when he was hit by a car. And he saved the both of us when we were shot in the leg and now. Thank you for everything."

Y/N chuckled. "That is his job. He will do everything just to make sure his patient will be fine."

They both smiled at each other.

---
"They got her." Seokjin smiled as he put his phone down.

He smiled to himself. Staring at his wallpaper, which was him and Y/N on their first date.

He remembered of how ungirly his girlfriend used to act and how girly she is now.

She really did changed a lot but still the same girl who loved and took care of him.

He placed his phone down on his table as he took his bag. Searching for something.

"Where is it?"

Y/N went inside the office only to find her husband panicking.

"Are you looking for the frame?"

"The fuck? Do you have it?"

She chuckled. "I took it off of your bag. And hid it..."

She closed the doo as she reaches for the frame up on the closet. She held it in her arms and gave it to Seokjin.

Seokjin bit his lip as he looked at the picture his wife placed in it.

Him and Jimin. Arms around each other as they look at the camera smiling.

Memories from the past of how they used to tease each other came back to his mind.

How Jimin would wake him up when it was late in the night. How he would cook something for Jimin.

And how they will fight and love each other...

Making his tears came down.

"I saw that picture on your drawer earlier before we left the house. I decided to put that in the frame so you could never forget him."

She wiped his tears away. "Thanks hon. I really miss Jimin."

She smiled before hugging him from the back. "Don't cry now."

Seokjin again looked at the picture and once again admired Jimin.

I miss you so much Park Jimin. I just hope you're still alive. So that you could be with me still.