Part 18

Seokjin did his best to take care of his friends. Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook, Namjoon, Jisoo, Taehyung and Y/N lived.

But Jimin didn't last. He died after three days.

Seokjin blamed himslef for 10 weeks. And his friends can't do anything.

December 04.

Seokjin woke up feeling how tired he is. He remembered crying himself to sleep.

He sighed. He went to the bathroom and saw how red his eyes. "I need to be used that Jimin isn't gonna be with us anymore."

He cleaned his face and took a morning shower when he heard Taehyung yelling.

He quickly run downstairs of his room and saw what the 7 were doing.

He looked around and saw strimmers and balloons on the ceiling. Hoseok and Y/N are decorating the strawberry cake Yoongi bought.

Namjoon and Yoongi helping Taehyung and Jungkook from hanging the banner up.

Seokjin reads what was on the banner and it says: HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY KIM SEOKJIN.

He saw Jisoo just went out the kitchen with a tray of cookies in her hands.

Everyone was too busy to even notice that Seokjin was watching them.

Seokjin cleared his throat and they all turned to Seokjin.

Y/N smiled at how handsome Seokjin is. He never fades for real.

"We were supposed to surprise you but I guess you woke up early then expected." Jisoo smiled placing the tray down on the table.

"Guys..."

"Taehyung planned this!" They pointed at Taehyung.

"What?!"

"HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY SEOKJIN HYUNG!"

"Who planned this?"

"Jimin did."

"Happy birthday hyung. Borahae."

"Are you mad at me hyung?"
Taehyung asked.

"No. Why would you think I'm mad? I'm not Taehyung. Thank you."

"Well... are we going to say it or not?"

"HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY KIM SEOKJIN! WE LOVE YOU!"

Seokjin had tears tempting to fall. He remembered Jimin. Jimin was the only one who would plan about everyone's birthday.

"Seokjin..."

He looked at Y/N. He saw the stitches on her collarbone. He bit his lip.

"I want to talk to you."

Both of them went out of the house and went to the garden. Y/N closed her eyes inhaling deeply.

"I'm so glad I met you Seokjin. Thank you for saving me."

"You were lucky you aren't shot. It would've been hard if you are shot in the head."

She smiled. "Thanks. Because you love me."

Seokjin looked at her. "I actually don't know myself. I still can't remember the simple things about us. But I am sure... the words you told me before won't be erased."

Y/N i love you.
You will always be my love
I won't let you go
I miss you
I love everything about you.

And such...

Seokjin bit his lip. "I love you Seokjin. I promise I do."

"I love you too Y/N. I really love you."

They both kisses each others lips and savored their taste. They slowly moved their lips treasuring every movement.

They pulled away and placed their foreheads together.

"I promise I will always be here for you. I won't leave you ever again."

"I will try to improve my memory Seokjin. I want to remember you more."

They soon went inside and had fun with the others.

"I wish Jimin was here. I hope you will be happy whereever you are."

THIS ISN'T THE END YET.