Part 11

Jimin was walking back to the hospital to meet any of his friends. He already talked to Namjoon.

And he was feeling a bit guilty of what he had to do to them.

How can he do this to his friends?

On his way to the office of Yoongi he again meet Taehyung.

He was wearing a black oversized sweater and tight black pants. His hair was perfectly curved and he was smiling.

Taehyung looked at Jimin and frowns.

"Your back here again?"
He asked walking near Jimin.

"Taehyung please listen to me. Its not gonna be about what happened 12 years ago. But its about the others."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "Huh?"

"Seokjin and the others are in trouble. If you would listen to me they will-"

"Why would I listen to you?"

"Because-"

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?" Seokjin asked as he has Hoseok on his side.

Taehyung smiled at the Doctor bowing at him. "My noona wants to give this to you. He was saying thanks for taking care of me."

He bowed multiple times. Causing the older to chuckle. He took the box Taehyung handed him. He bowed to the boy and smiled. "Tell her thank you."

"Will do! We will visit here sometimes okay?"

Seokjin just nods soon Taehyung walked away. He eyed Jimin first before bumping its shoulder and walked away.

The two saw Jimin head down. Hoseok called his name. "Jimin. You okay?"

"I don't know hyung. Everything was turning wrong." He whispered.

Seokjin sighs. "We saw what Taehyung did to you. What did you do that made him be mad at you?"

Jimin lifted his face smiling. "Don't worry about that. I actually came here so that I can talk to any of you."

"Hoseok was going to be busy because he have so many patients to take care of and Yoongi was off today. I can have some time with you for abit"

Seokjin smiled. Jimin smiled again while Hoseok walked away. Jimin and Seokjin started on walking out of the hospital and went to a café.

Jimin.
Was very quiet during the ride. Seokjin would tell him stories of how he was for the past 11 years with Yoongi and Hoseok but Jimin doesn't listen.

I don't want this to happen. Can I do something to make this stop?

Seokjin soon notices that his friend was being quiet. Its a bit weird for him because the boy wasn't quiet before. He was a jolly boy who lightens up the mood together with Hoseok. But now that he was quiet he don't know what was bugging the younger.

Seokjin stops at a near café, and before Jimin could got off the car Seokjin spoke making the younger stops.

"You've been weird lately. You have been hiding something from me. And not just me. To all of us. This is not like you Jimin."

Jimin sighed. "Its nothing hyung just let it slide."

Seokjin scoffs. "How can I let it slide? Jimin, you don't hide anything from us. Especially from me. I know there is something you cannot tell anyone about but I know also that isn't a good one."

Jimin gripped on the his shirt hard as he close his eyes shut. Seokjin sighs.

"I am not going to force you to tell what is bugging you. But at least act like your the Jimin we used to know."

Jimin didn't budge he stayed silent like the hours he used to. Seokjin again started the engine.

"I don't know what is your problem or what is the thing that has been bugging you but if you want to solve it, then tell to either all of us. We're your friends Jimin and we want to help you you know that."

Jimin closed his eyes as tears stream down his cheeks. Seokjin drove away and stopped at Jimin's apartment.

And he watched as the boy entered the house before sighing. He just hopes he could be okay and he just hopes that nothing was going wrong for Jimin.

He started his engine but before he could drove off two messages were sent to him. From Jimin and from Yoongi.

Yoongi:
I think our patient wants to talk to you. And I know you know who she is.

Jimin:
I'm really sorry for being like this hyung. I wish I could tell you but I just really can't. I hope you understand.