Part 26

Y/N hugged Jisoo trying to calm her down. Yoongi and Seokjin just looked at them.

Jisoo has a white something that was covering her face. She can't speak that well since her mouth was covered as well. But she was crying.

"I'm sorry this has to happen to you Jisoo but we will male sure you'll be safe." Y/N said as she hugged Jisoo tighter.

Jisoo can't help but to hug her back. She was so scared of what is about to happen to her face after this.

Someone soon barged in. "Noona?! Noona!"

Taehyung cried as he shoved Y/N away and hugged his noona.

He was asking so many things that showed how worried he is..

---
Taehyung cries as he exited the room. Seokjin pats his back trying to calm the boy down.

"P-please tell m-me that she will be f-fine." Taehyung turned to the doctor and held his hands.

Tight making Seokjin wince.

"We will. She will be fine Taehyung. I promise."

He wiped his tears away and gritted hia teeth.

"Whoever bombed my noona will pay."

---
"Hey baby~~" Y/N cooed as she took her son out of Namjoon's hold and to her arms.

She kissed its cheeks  Seokjin thanked Namjoon for taking care of his son.

"Its nothing hyung. But gotta admit, I didn't have enough sleep last night." Namjoon rubbed his eye.

Seokjin smiled. "Told you it would be hard. But again thanks."

They left the house and drove to their's.

But when they reached their house there was a blue car parked on the front.

Seokjin frowns as she stared at the car trying to process to whom it belongs to.

"It's my sister's." Y/N said not looking at her husband.

"What does that brat wants?" The male asked annoyed.

"Obviously you."

"You know I don't want her and would never want her."

"I didn't say anything that you would. I'm just nad at her."

Seokjin was about to kiss Y/N's cheek but was stopped when a knock on the window came.

It was Nicole.

Seokjin opened the window and Nicole smiled seductively.

"I have been waiting for almost 5 hours."

"What are you doing here?" Seokjin asked.

"Waiting for my daddy."

"Fuck you."

Nicole giggled to this and leaned closer. "Lean more closer. And I'll cut your head."

Nicole again giggled making her sister more than just annoyed. She hated her more than what she felt before.

"I'll stay."

"Excuse me? You are not staying here. You don't have the right." Seokjin growled.

She smirked. "Oh yes I have. I am the sister of your wife after all."

That night they have no choice but to let the girl stay. And even if they know she is up to something no good, they still let her stay.

It was already time for bed and the couple is already settled to go to bed.

"Is it really alright for you to let that bitch stay here for tonight?"

Y/N sighed while brushing her hair. Seokjin hugged her from the back. And kissed her hair.

"I don't know. But I don't want to get another slap from my mom."

The hug on her goes tight. Seokjin snuggled his body more closer to her.

"I won't ever gonna leave you for that little creep." Seokjin whispered.

Y/N chuckled and turned around and kissed his lips gently.

"Do you wanna..."

"If Jinseok ever woke up because of this I will kill you tomorrow."

Seokjin chuckled. "I will be gentle so that you can beat me after work."

---
Y/N was already at the hospital and Seokjin stayed at home to take care of Jinseok.

And of course, Nicole was there.

She as smirking as she was eyeing the male from head to toe. Seokjin was playing with Jinseok on the floor.

He can't stop smiling that made it so hard for Nicole to not fall deeply in love with him.

Until Nicole covered her nose. "Eww! What the fuck is that smell?"

"Please Nicole. Watch your words. You're with a child here."

"So what? Its not like he can hear me. And go take care of that stupid-"

Seokjin threw a toy at Nicole that landed on her forehead. She held her forhead looking angrily at him.

"What the-"

"If your fucking sister can't hurt you then I will. Shut your fucking mouth or I will kill you."

She scoffed. Seokjin sniffed Jinseok's diaper and covered his nose.

"You pooped?" Seokjin chuckled and picked him up.

"Daddy is going to clean you up." He snuggled his nose to his son and went to the bathroom.

Nicole smirked knowing when to do her plan.

After an hour Jinseok fell asleep and Seokjin was now cleaning the living room where Nicole was watching news.

"Psh boring." She said.

Her eyes soon landed on Seokjin's ass. The guy was bending down that made her see his ass firmly.

'Damn he is thick.'

She smirked. She slowly stood up and went near him.

Seokjin was still not turning around. And he only did once he felt a hand touches his butt.

He looked at the girl who was smirking.

"If you think I will fucking have sex with you, just get lost."

"Shush. We can do it. My sister won't know it."

"Fuck off."

And there Seokjin was shocked to feel what he felt soon.

Nicole kissed him.