Part 12

Y/N lays at the hospital room waiting for someone basically waiting for Seokjin.

She wishes she remembers everything. She wishes she would just move on. She wishes she would just get out of here.

But she have to tell him something. This had been bugging her for 10 days.

A knock came on the door and she looked over to it once it opens revealing Seokjin.

"Yoongi said you want to talk to me. What is it?"

He asked. But he was not answered. She stood up feeling the pain from her legs. But despite of that she tried to walk near him.

"What are you doing? You should just stay in bed and rest you-"

"I have been laying down on the bed for more than 10 days." She said. She stopped when she hits his chest.

Seokjin stared at her beautiful eyes. Those big round cute doe eyes that never failed to make him deeply in love.  Then down to her lips.

Her pale lips that she was biting. Seokjin couldn't held it. He wants to kiss her. He wants to feel tge feeling of her lips brushing against his. He wants those times before that they were deeply in love. But he can't bring that now.

He chose to lie.

But if he could explain... they would still be together hugging and loving each other.

"I have been longing to say that... I now know about what happened about us."

"You do? But you are-"

"Yes I know. But Hoseok and Doctor Min told me about our past. That we used to date and all. That I was a doctor here all and such."

He faced palm and sighed. "They really won't just fucking shut up would they?"

He heard Y/N chuckled. He missed that. "But... I don't feel the same way for you anymore. I don't love you anymore. I don't want to be with you again."

"Wait. I don't care about that Y/N. I don't care if you loved me anymore but let me just tell you this. That I love you."

Y/N was lost in words. She don't know what to say. Her heart skipped a bit when a soft pair of lips were placed on hers. Shocked to see that Seokjin is kissing her.

She felt her legs go weak. And when she couldn't feel them anymore Seokjin cauht her lifting her chest near his. She couldn't resist the feeling and she knows that she loved it. Making up her mind she kissed back.

Seokjin carries her back to her bed placing her down without breaking the kiss.

He hovered above her and pulled away. "Seokjin..."

"Now you know my name? Should I kiss you deeper so that you could remember not just me but the things that happened to you?"

Y/N shooks her head closing her eyes.

Seokjin chuckled remembering how she have done this before.

"Please Seokjinnie~ just one kiss before we parted ways."

Seokjin chuckled at her cuteness before pressing their lips together tasting each other's lips.

When Seokjin pulled away Y/N was blushing.

"Should I continue?"

She shook her head. Not wanting to continue the kiss anymore because she knows where this will be heading.

That was earned a chuckle from the boy.

But Seokjin didn't just stopped he leaned in to her neck sucking on it. Slowly gliding his wet tongue over her neck biting it leaving a purple mark.

She tried her very best just to conceal her moans inside her mouth not wanting to disturb anyone from outside.

Seokjin traveled on her jawline soon kissing it lightly.

He looked up to her to see her sweating.

"Should I continue?"

She shook her head again. "No please. Don't do this here."

She said.

"Don't worry I won't I just want you to remember everything we had in the times before this thing happened. I'm so sorry, but I hope that this time you wouod let me explain about what you saw on the restaurant before."

Seokjin kissed her forehead. "You saw me hugging someone. And you also saw me kisses her forehead well you see, she was my cousin. She decides to meet with me before she goes back to Busan. I'm sorry i haven't told you anything about it I was just..."

"Doctor Kim... The president wants to see you."

He sighed. He looked at her loving face.

"I have to go. I hope you could forgive me."

He hopped off of her and went towards the door leaving her alone.

Y/N let out a very frustating sigh gripping on her hair tight as she mumbles so many words..

She took a small mirror and looked at her neck to see a masterpiece of Seokjin's mark.

A hickey made by his glorious mouth.

'A sight to remember. Remember?'