Part 15

Seokjin and Yoongi went to Y/N's office. Yoongi and Y/N were talking like they were good friends but Seokjin only kept silent.

Yoongi notices it.

"Hyung are you okay? Are you thinking about Cheska? Don't mind her just don't."

Seokjin sighs. He leaned over a bit close to Yoongi while he stares at Y/N.

"I don't care about her. Its about Y/N. I'm nervous."

Yoongi chuckled. "I get that. She has been more active eversince she was treated. She talks to everyone now."

"Yeah. To everyone except for me."

Yoongi pats Seokjin's back. "She's gonna notice you one day. And might love you again."

"Notice me would be possible. But love me? I don't think so."

Getting back on his position Y/N looks at him. Then to Yoongi. "Can you leave me with Dr. Kim for a moment? We have to discuss something."

Seokjin looks up at her. Yoongi smiled before standing up.

The room fell silent after Yoongi left.

But Seokjin broke it. "What do we have to discuss about?"

Y/N showed a picture of him and her sitting on a bench near the Han River. But it wasn't the time she called her.

It was her birthday and they wanted to spend a time with each other on the Han River.

"I just saw this picture in my bag. And I immediately wanted to talk to you about this."

"Spill."

"I was really happy when I'm with you in this picture. But as the times goes by I don't feel that happiness anymore."

Seokjin got hurt. "Maybe because you really don't love me. We have broken up a few months ago so maybe we should stop talking things that involved us. Let's not talk about the things we have spent together okay?"

He said truly breaking his own heart. He still love her. But she will never love him back.

Y/N was confused.

She didn't know why she was confused.

"What?"

"If you don't feel the happiness you felt before with me then just stop talking to me. Y/N I love you still but you won't love me again like the way we used to. If you will be happy with somebody else then your free. Just don't come near me if your going to talk about something like this. I know you're not happy with me anymore. But if you will continue on telling me this then I will be hurt. Just stop."

With that he stood up and left. Maybe its best to move on.

Maybe its best to just ignore and stop this feelings he still have for her.

Because if he continues he will only got hurt. Hurt and Broken.

---
Y/N was reading a book while on the bus. Then someone sat on the left side of the bus. She placed her book down to her lap looking at the left side to see Hoseok and Seokjin smiling.

Only Hoseok was smiling.

"You're gonna pay for the bus. We should've just used my car."

Hoseok giggled. "Its okay hyung I'll pay for everything. Hey, why not we go on a club? We haven't gone into one for so long."

Y/N decided to just focus on her book and just ignore them but she heard a very hurtful thing.

"I would like to forget my feelings for Dr. Kang. She really don't love me anymore and she would never would. Which club?"

She felt her heart twitch and broke. She would say she don't feel anything for him but she would still be feeling hurt at everything.

"We're going to the bulletproof night club. Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"You wanna get laid or something?"

Seokjin smacked Hoseok's shoulder who just smiled at him.

"Fucking no. I would get laid by Y/N you know that right? And I just wanna drink the night."

Y/N blushed at the comment of Seokjin wanna get laid by her. And she smiled.

The bus soon stopped at a bus stop. "Let's go to Yoongi's house and invite him to join us then to Namjoon. If I can I will ask Jimin too."

Seokjin said as they both get off of the bus. Y/N looked out the window to see Seokjin on the phone with someone.

And before the bus could move they both made eye contact to each other and Seokjin's eye widens.

She only smiled at him waving before the bus went off. "I guess... I do still live him after all."

She giggled