Part 2

Seokjin stares at the clock waiting for his shift to end. Its 10 in the evening and he was on his office for 10 hours.

A knock came making him look at the door. It opens revealig Jisoo.

"Hey." She simply said.

Seokjin sighs. Jisoo sat on the chair near Seokjin's table. "I heard that Taehyung is getting better." Seokjin said.

Jisoo smiles nodding her head. "Thanks to you."

But the smile Jisoo gave him wasn't returned to her. He kept his poker face on. Jisoo waved a hand in front of him making him sigh.

"Jisoo... can you leave me alone for a moment?" He asked. Jisoo sighed.

She left the room and closed the door. Seokjin sighs. "Why are you doing this to me?"

---
Seokjin went home after an hour still staying on his office. He layed down to his bed sighing. He was thinking at the thing Y/N told him last night.

"The sky. Was like you. Dark, and beautiful. But despite of that... it still has secrets that it can't show. Just like you."

"The stars were just like you either. Shining and shimmering all night. And so little."

He groaned tossing and turning around his bed. Their relationship was already over but he was still so not over her.

He was avoiding her but that doesn't mean he doesn't love her anymore.

A call came. And it was Hoseok.

"Hyung! What the hell! Where are you?!"

"I went home. I have nothing to do anyway."

"Shit. Hyung its Doctor Kang. She's at the emergency room right now. You have to come."

Seokjin's eyes widens. "What?! What happened?"

"No one knows. They just found her at the streets. She was also bleeding a lot. Hyung..."

Seokjin calms down. "I can't come now. Just make sure she is okay. I will be there tomorrow okay?"

He heard Hoseok sighs. "I will try my best to keep her okay hyung. I'll call you later then."

He hung up soon.

He sighed.

What happened? He don't know. But he is surely worried about her...