Part 14

'Doctor Loves Me?'

Ten Months Later

Y/N was again working as a doctor on the hospital after 6 weeks. Most of the nurses were glad that she was okay but some are starting to hate her.

First of all she was getting closer and closer to Yoongi ans Hoseok. Second of all she was getting all the attention of boys.

She was more different than the days she was before.

Seokjin on the other hand doesn't think about her much. He was thinking of Jimin.

The boy again didn't show up. And no one knows what happens to him. He just disappeared leaving nothing to the boys.

A month to go...

Its gonna be Seokjin's 27th birthday. Taehyung knew it was gonna be a special day for the doctor so he asked his cousin, Hoseok, Jungkook and Namjoon to help him to prepare for the older's birthday.

"We would love to help Taehyung, but hyung doesn't really like being surprised. He don't care of birthday surprises." Namjoon said.

"Then what does he like?" He asked.

"Maybe have a time alone with Y/N." Jisoo said crossing her arms.

Once Jungkook heard that name he bit hus lip. He loves Taehyung. But he loves Y/N more.

"Lets atleast give hyung some gifts." Taehyung said making them nod.

"Its just a bit sad that Jimin won't be with us to celebrate his birthday again." Hoseok said.

Taehyung frowns. "Is there something important about Jimin?"

They all looked at him. "He was best friends with us for more than years." Hoseok again said.

Friend?
But he can be an enemy too. You don't need to trust and miss him.

---
Seokjin was having a meeting with some other doctors and he was sitting next to Yoongi.

And he was looking for Y/N. When he saw her, he smiled slightly. She was so bored.

"You can melt her hyung." Yoongi said startling Seokjin.

"What?"

"Staring can melt her. You might as well just focus on the meeting."

Seokjin sighed. "I just really miss her so much. I wish I could get her back."

He took one glance at her before looking back at his papers. Yoongi's phone vibrates.

He looked at it and he saw a message from Cheska.

"Hyung... have you got any information about Cheska?" He asked.

"No. Its been so many years. I thought she was dead. Wae?"

Yoongi showed Seokjin the message Cheska had sent to him.

Cheska:
I'm coming for you. Just wait.
😈😈😠😠