Part 3

Seokjin took a few tests for the results of Y/N's health. He sighed in relief that she is okay.

He was in his office seeing the results turning out well. Except...

"Amnesia? She have amnesia?"

He mumbled to himself as he looks carefully on the screen of his computer. He hold on to the mouse tights as he gritted his teeth closing his eyes shut. He leaned back to his chair sighing loudly.

He prints the papers. He listens to the sound of the printing machine as he thinks carefully. He hopes she will still remember him.

After the printing was over he took the papers and placed them on an envelope. He placed them on his drawer then he stood up. He took his coat and went out of his office. He went straight to the nurses table.

He saw Hoseok laughing with his friends and he raised a hand so he could notice Seokjin and when he did he excused himself to his friends walking near Seokjin.

"Hyung." He called.

"Hoseok its about Y/N. I need you the one to always check her. Got it?"

Hoseok blinks for a while then nods. "Sure. But hyung you took some tests from her earlier right? Is she okay?"

Seokjin nods. "Yes. But she has an amnesia."

"Mwo? How?"

He shrugs. "It comes out from the results. But I still don't know if its temporary or permanent."

Hoseok looked down to his feet. "Well... she does let out so much blood." He said.

Seokjin just nods. "You can come back to your friends. Your break will end soon."

He smiled. "Right." He turned around to go but then he saw something. Did Seokjin just smiled at him?

He turned around to see Seokjin now frowning. Maybe he realized he just did that.

He just shrugged that thought away and went back to his table. Seokjin wore a small grin before he turns around.

He walked down to the hall only to be greeted by some girls but he would only bow at them not giving a single care. He stops once he sees Taehyung...

Sitting on the waiting area with his hospital clothes still on and a dextrose connected on the back of his hand.

He sat beside him and the blonde boy looked at him. He bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo."

Seokjin nods. Taehyung looked back down to his hands. "Hey... you okay?" Seokjin asks.

"I'm fine. Its just that... the only relative that have visited me was Jisoo eonnie. But my parents didn't."

"Why?"

"Maybe because they hate me for not being the best son they have? Nan molla. I don't even know if they even care for me or love me anymore." Taehyung sighs.

Seokjin placed a hand on his shoulder rubbing it slowly. Taehyung let out sniffles as he wipe the tears away.

"Gwenchana. You will be okay. They will soon realize that they really do love you. Okay. You're their son. They cannot just abandon you like that." Seokjin said.

He stretched out his arms wide for Taehyung and he hugged Seokjin. He wrapped his arms around Taehyung and let him let out his tears.

Suddenly a nurse came rushing to them. They pulled away.

"Doctor Kim... its doctor Kang."

Seokjin stood up. He looked at Taehyung. "I have to go."

Taehyung nods as Seokjin runs to the emergency room.

'Hang in there.'