Part 4

Seokjin exhaled his breath. He was now sitting on his bed after 34 hours of staying on the hospital. He was now drinking his alcohol while tears were streaming.

"Sure she won't remember me. What am I even thinking ." He mumbled to himself as he drank more of his wine.

His phone kept on vibrating. Messages and calls from Yoongi and Hoseok. But he won't pick them up.

His door suddenly opens revealing his classmate back in college. Kim Namjoon. A teacher at the same school where they studied. (I can't think of a school sorry).

"Hyung." He said closing the door sitting next to him.

He looked over to the table in front of Seokjin and saw 20 empty bottles. And a half empty on Seokjin's hands.

"Hyung..."

"What are you even doing h-here?"

"Hoseok called me and told me the situation you were in. And I came here to stop you from drinking one more."

Namjoon tried to take the bottle on Seokjin's hands but he throwed it on the wall. Making it broke into pieces.

"Why am I being like this?" He asked himself. Soon his stomach turns and he feels like he need to throw up. He threw up on the floor and then passed out in Namjoon's arms.

Namjoon sighed laying Seokjin down to his bed and standing up to clean his hyung's mess. He hates seeing him like this. Getting drunk and broken. After he finished cleaning he took one last look at Seokjin before completely leaving.

---
Seokjin woke up with a headache. He had no memories what happened last night. Except for the fact Y/N doesn't remember him.

He massaged his temples as he went inside the bathroom. To brush his teeth and wash his face.

He looked at his reflection on the mirror.

"What exactly is wrong with me?" He asked himself.

He sighed going back to his room. He checked his phone and saw 55 missed calls from Hoseok and 38 unread messages from Yoongi. His phone is also low so he charged it first.

He sat down on his bed burrying his face on his hands. He don't know what to do with his self.

But after an hour he decides to go to the hospital even if it was Saturday.

He got there and been greeted by Hoseok who was asking questions at him but doesn't pay attention. He soon went to Yoongi's office. He opened the door seeing the white haired guy sitting on his chair looking at some file papers. Yoongi's eyes dropped on Seokjin and sighed.

"I was worried about you." Yoongi said motioning for Seokjin to sit down.

"You were?"

"We've been friends for 8 years hyung. I love and cares for my friends but I just don't love showing it."

Yoongi dropped the papers on the table placing his arms on the table looking directly at his hyung.

"You got everyone worried." Seokjin blinks.

"I did?"

"Hoseok told me you just ran out the hospital without even telling anyone where you were heading. They thought you have gone crazy." Yoongi explained.

Seokjin sighs. "You know how crazy I am for Y/N. And hearing it from her that she doesn't remember me hurts me. I love her."

Yoongi nods. "The whole hospital knows."

Seokjin rests his back on the chair. "You don't have to so crazy just for a girl. And please don't do such things like that again."

The speaker suddenly speaks needing Yoongi on a meeting with someone. He stood up getting his coat.

"If you ever want to visit Y/N she's on the room across your office." Yoongi said before leaving.

Seokjin stayed for a minute in Yoongi's office. He soon  proceeded on his to take something out. 

He held the knob of his door but didn't turned it. He looked in front on him and saw the room where Y/N was.

He sighed hesitaing if he should get in or not.

He walked to her door and knocked. He opened the door and peeked in. Only to see her sleeping.