Part 36

"What exactly do you think you're doing Min Yoongi?!" Jennie shouts as she followed Yoongi who was holding Ella's hand while walking away.

"Yoongi! Yoongi talk to me! You never talked to me for like three years and now I'm gonna see you here. In our favorite place with another girl you call you're girlfriend? Like what the fuck?!"

Yoongi turned to her and took a deep breathe. "Yes. Jennie she's my girlfriend. And so?"

"What do you mean 'and so'? Yoongi, you actually never told me we were over. And now? Fuck it Yoongi you should've told me that you have replaced me with someone not-that-better than me."

Yoongi lifted a hand over her head. But it didn't land on Jennie's face. Because he was stopped when Ella spoke.

"Not-that-better. Right. I have been told that I am not that better than them. Because they think they are so beautiful, so smart. But... so arrogant and such assholes."

Jennie frowns at that and Yoongi puts his hand down. Looking at his girlfriend in shock.

"I may not be pretty nor beautful or smart... but I am not an asshole. I am not a nice and kind girl... but not an asshole who speaks bad things about other people they don't know."

Ella looked right into Jennie's eyes and right into Yoongi's next.

Yoongi smiled. "I didn't chose Ella as my girlfriend because she was sexy or beautiful. I chose her because she was always right."

He looked back to Jennie. "She was not some girl who would only love me because of what I look like or what I can do. To be simple... she's not like you Jennie."

Jennie bit her lip. "So... you're really telling me this?"

Yoongi hugged Ella's waist. "I didn't mean to hurt you Jennie... I promise... but something just about Ella just caught me. I hope you understand."

Jennie sighed sniffing just to hold back her tears. "Well, goodbye then Yoongi."

Yoongi shrugged. "I... guess so.."

Jennie looked back to Ella and walked away.

Ella sighed. "Did.. I said that to her?"

"You think? Those words really just got me El."

Ella scratch the back of her head. "I didn't know what was I saying. Those words just really came out of my mouth."

Yoongi smiled. Kissing her cheek. "I don't care. You never fail to amaze me ever since we met. And I know I made the right decision to choose you."

Ella looked up to Yoongi. "Yoongi... Mahal Kita."

Yoongi showed off his gummy smile and snuggled his nose to hers.

"Mahal din kita."

(For those Philippine ARMY's out there..  I would be dying if Yoongi told me na mahal nya ko. Ang kyut)

And Yoongi would never want for this love to end. Never again.