Part 37

"You didn't told me that you have a cousin." Seokjin asks as he drink his coffee the next morning.

"She's still related to Nicole. I don't know her that much but she was really nice to me." Y/N said as she wash the dishes.

Seokjin nods his head. After drinking his coffee, he walked over to his wife and placed it down on the sink and hugged her back.

"I love you."

She only hummed while drying her hands. "What's wrong?"

Seokjin tilted his head that made his cheek touch her shoulder. "Huh? What makes you think something was wrong?"

"Because you never say the word 'i love you' not unless you need something or something was wrong."

Seokjin chuckled tightening the hug. "Well, nothing happened. I don't need anything either. I just wanna tell you that I really really love you."

Y/N turned around and looked at Seokjin and his arms staying on her waist. "Hmm?"

"Do you know... that I love you too?"

Seokjin bit his lip. "No... no I don't."

She smiled throwing her arms around his neck. "Well now you know."

And they shared a heated, passionat and sweet kiss. Tasting their lips like this would be the last time.

And... it is.

They only pulled apart once Seokjin felt his pants being tagged downward.

Looking down they saw Jinseok holding a handful of his daddy's pants and a toy on his hug.

Chuckling Y/N bend down to pick him up. "Good morning baby~"

Seokjin kissed his son's cheek and squished them.

"Hello baby~ are you hungry?" Seokjin asked.

"N-n-no!" The boy said cutely making his parents look at him shocked.

"Did he just talked?"

"What did you say honey?" Y/N asked as she looked at her baby.

"N-n-not h-hung-gry." He again said and pouts.

Smiling. The couple kissed his face multiple times and Seokjin wiped a tear away.

"Honey... who taught you how to speak?" Seokjin asked.

"N-namchun!"

"Namjoon?"

Y/N turned around and saw Namjoon entering the house. Seokjin immediately rushed to hug Namjoon.

"Whoa! Hyung slow down. What's wrong?"

"Thanks for teaching Jinseok how to speak."

Namjoon chuckled. "Actually, he learned from the nursery rhymes you told me that he wanted to watch. Maybe he learned from the words there."

"Still thanks Namjoon. For taking care of him and such."
Y/N said smiling.

"That's nothing noona. I do it because you two were really busy.. and sometimes Taehyung and Hoseok were here to help me..so its fine."

Seokjin, being the childish one he was, jumped on Namjoon's back making the boy squealed.

"Hyung down!"

And he just chuckled on it and his wife smiled while hugging her son more tight.

But her smile drops...

When she felt something bad will happen...