Part 23

Fifteen years have passed after that incident and the life of the couple have been fine.

Y/N is three months pregnant of their first child. And obviously she had to stay in the house as what Seokjin had told her and he will continue the work.

She wants to help him with work on the hospital but Seokjin won't let her.

Saturday morning and Seokjin decided to stay at home.

"Do you need anything?" He asked.

He tried to touch the baby on her belly but she slapped his hands away.

"Don't touch me."

She have been exchanging her moods from time to time.

She will be wanting to eat anything. And she have been craving for watermelons everyday.

Seokjin had to deal with this until she gaves birth.

He smiled at her. But she doesn't notice it. Then she gasp when she felt a slight movement from the baby.

"Jin look. He moved."

She took his hand and placed it gently on her belly and Seokjin smiled when he felt the movement.

"We're finally having a baby." She smiled while looking at her husband.

He chuckled. Slowly moving in to kiss her cheek. And she smiled at him wider.

"I can't wait to meet him soon hon." She said looking down to her belly and slowly rubs it.

"Me too hon." Both of their hands was on her belly carefully rubbing it and smiling.

---
"Kim Seokjin!!!" Y/N held on Seokjin's arm tight as she shouts so loud.

"Just a little longer baby." He said while trying to reduce the pain.

She screamed as she finally releases their baby. She laid on the bed tired and her forehead was covered in sweat.

But she shot her head up slowly as she heard the cries of the baby. She let go of his hand and Seokjin caresses her hair.

"Is that him?" She asked.

Seokjin smiled. "Yes. You did amazing baby. He looks beautiful."

"C-Can I hold him?"

Seokjin sighed. "Later baby. Rest for now. You can hold him later okay?"

He wiped the sweats out of her forehead and kissed it. Soon she fell into a deep slumbet and Seokjin went out.

As soon as he went out...

"Is she okay hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"Did she faint?" Jungkook asked.

The two boys were on his front giving him a worried look and all he could do was smile.

"Was that smile supposed to be a bad news or good news?" Hoseok asked. Seokjin chuckled.

"She's okay. Just... don't ask her questions okay? She's resting."

They sighed in relief. Yoongi went to him and pulled him in a hug.

A hug the boy never did before. A hug that shows all his supports for him.

"Congrats hyung."

Seokjin smiled before hugging him back. "Thanks."

After a few hours they went to the room where Y/N was. And all of them are cooing over the little baby.

They named him Jinseok.

Y/N was still sleeping and Seokjin took the chance to stare at his wife.

Everything about her is so natural and beautiful. That he could never dare to wish for anything.

"I think its time for his father to hold him." Seokjin looked at Namjoon who was holding the baby and carefully passed it to Seokjin.

Seokjin slowly cradled his son on his arms and smiled.

He stared at his son with tears forming.

He slowly leaned in and kissed the small forehead of his son. Whispering an 'i love you' after.

And Y/N watches them with a smile on her face.