Part 35

"How dare you?!" Y/N shouts after entering their shared room with Seokjin.

There she saw Seokjin naked and was on top of her cousin.

Seokjin immediately got away from the girl and covered his body with the blanket.

He stared at the beautiful eyes of his wife that is now filled with tears. "B-babe... I can e-explain..."

She screamed startling her cousin. "WHAT?! WHAT WILL YOU EXPLAIN? THAT YOU AGAIN GOT CARRIED AWAY?!"

"Baby... no-"

"Don't you dare call me with those pet names. I thought you will never do this again. I thought that you will love me..."

"But... hon I do-"

"SHUT UP!"

He saw how her face turned red. How her fists were balled.

He never saw her like this before. And he hated it when she was mad at him. He don't like it...

"Eonnie... please forgive me... i didn't mean doing this. Please don't be mad at me."

Y/N wiped her tears away and looked at her cousin. With deadly eyes.

"Are you even related to me? You're not right? You have no rights ON TELLING ME WHEN TO BE MAD AT YOU!"

Her cousin soon cried but she didn't cared. She looked at her husband who was looking down and she saw tears.

But again she didn't cared.

She took a deep breathe. "I want the both of you out of my house."

Seokjin shot his head up. "What? Wait... maybe we can talk thus out."

"No... Seokjin we are over. I let you pass when you did this with Nicole... but now? You probably knew this would lead to a break up right?"

"No! Y/N... what about Jinseok... i can't just leave him..."

She smiled  sarcastically and threw a slipper on her husband.

"Well not anymore. Get your ass out of this house and never come back. You're not wlecome here. Not anymore."

Thankful...

Seokjin woke up from his deep slumber with tears and sweats all over his face.

He held his pounding heart and sighed.

Thankful that was just a dream...

Or is it?