Part 17

Seokjin went inside Jimin's house. He searched around it and called for Jimin's name but no one answered. Until he heard a loud bang on the basement.

He went there and called multuple times for Jimin. But he heard a female voice.

He thought of only one girl who had that cute and sweet voice.

"So nice to see you again. Kim Seokjin."

He turned around to see Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon tied in a chair with cloth stuffed in their mouths. Cheska was smirking at him.

But... where is Jimin?

"Never thought you would be here just because Jimin called you."

"What is this all about Cheska?"

Cheska giggled. "I would never had bring them here. But I would be glad to kill them first before you."

Seokjin frowns. "What did I did wrong for you to do this?"

Cheska crossed her arms. She whistled and im a minute two men in a black suit was holding Seokjin.

"Its all your fault."

Seokjin looked at her. But his gaze ended up looking at Jimin who had a knife in him. "Jimin?"

"It's all your fucking fault Seokjin. My brother didn't lived more longer because of you. I should've been more happy if you did your best to save him but you never-"

"Let me go!"

All the heads of the boys looked up. Cheska only smirks. They saw Jisoo, Taehyung, Jungkook and Y/N being dragged.

Y/N was shocked to see Seokjin in the same situation she is in. She looked around also to see Yoongi and Hoseok tied up.

Taehyung saw Jimin holding a knife with him beside Cheska.

"I knew it. I knew that you have been up to something no good!"

He shouts. "Taehyung no...."

"Shut up! I am here to show you how bad I can get."

Hoseok struggles and get the cloth off of his mouth. "Cheska no!"

She turned to him. "If CJ was alive here with you or not, do you think that he will like this?"

"And so?"

Namjoon smiled. "You don't know how much of a talker your little brother is. He would tell us things about you non stop."

"Huh?"

"He loves you so much Cheska. Even if he says that you hurts him a lot he said you were precious to him." Yoongi said.

"Stop!"

"No. You stop Cheska. Okay, I am so sorry for not letting your brother live. But I did my best. He was shot im the head and stomach. But I think-"

Cheska took the knife out of Jimin and placed it on Seokjin's neck.

"He was about to live. He was supposed to live but you did nothing. You let him die."

"I did my best Cheska. I did my best to save him but I just can't. Just like how much i loved you but you still look for someone else."

Cheska smiled. "So you are in love with me until now?"

She walked near Y/N and placed the knife on her chin. "What about her?"

"I love her Cheska. I love her now."

Cheska chuckled. "Let us see how much you love her."

She burried the tip of the knife on Y/N collarbone and gilded it down to her chest. Blood was running out.

"Y/N!!!" All the 3 boys shouts.

Y/N closed her eyes as she bit her lip.

"Cheska no!"

She was stopped by Jimin. Cheska looked at him.

Jimin showed his phone. "You better stop."

"Jimin... how dare you?"

"I have planned this for so long Cheska. I can't let you hurt anyone again. Because of you my family died. Because of you my girlfriend is gone. I can't let you kill my friends."

Cheska stabbed Jimin in the stomach and Seokjin shouted. He punched the two men who was holding him and took the knife out of Cheska's hold.

"You... asshole."

"He didn't deserve to live longer. I trusted in him. Just like how I trusted you."

Seokjin looked down on Jimin. He was coughing blood and he was holding his stomach trying to stop his blood from overflowing.

Jimin looked up. He saw the worried faces of his hyungs.

Jimin looked down on his stomach. He smiled bitterly.

Seokjin looked at Y/N. How did she get here? Why is she here.

Y/N was getting dizzy. She wanted to close her eyes but she was fighting it. Seokjin eyes waters.

"You're worst than I thought Seokjin. You seriously can't fought your tears can you?"

Cheska pulled out a gun from her own pocket. The two guards that was holding Jungkook, Jisoo and Taehyung turned them around and shot them in the back. Soon she walked to the three tied up boys and shot them. And she aimed the gun to Jimin and shot him twice.

Seokjin couldn't do anything but to watch them. Tears streaming.

Cheska chuckled. "You have the knife with you. But you cannot use it."

She motioned for the guards to hold Seokjin and they obeyed and Seokjin let the knife fall on the floor.

Cheska walked on the side of Y/N. She placed the gun on her head. "It'll be fun to end her memory now right?"

Seokjin shook his head. "No. Get away from her."

Cheska laughed. "But what can you do?"

As she was about to pull the trigger when the polices came in. Breaking the door.