Part 39

They dropped Nicole to tge airport so that she can go far away from Seoul and start a new life.

She had a long conversation with Y/N saying sorry's and all the apologetic words.

And the two left and went to Y/N's house.

"I'm sorry if I had to intrued here at your house." Diana said head down.

"Oh no its okay Diana." Y/N smiled.

"Its just that... my mom sent me out to go to you so I could take a picture with you and your family. If that's okay."

Y/N smiled as a response. "I'm sure Jin won't mind."

"Oh shit!"

Their heads turned to the kitchen area when they heard a male voice and a sound of plates crashing on the floor.

And a loud giggling.

They both walked to the area and saw Seokjin holding Jinseok in his arms while Namjoon was bending down to get the pieces of crashed plate on the floor and Jinseok giggling.

"What happened?" Y/N asked as she went close to her husband and carried her son.

"You know... Namjoon's clumsiness." Seokjin chuckled.

When they saw that Namjoon and Diana have been looking at each other for a long time, Seokjin cleared his throat.

"Ahem... well, Namjoon thanks again for staying and you can go home." Seokjin said.

And Namjoon did get up while putting the pieces of plates on the trash bin.

He bowed to Diana before accidentaly bumping her and apologizing after then left.

"Who's that?" Diana asked after Namjoon left.

"That's Kim Namjoon. He was Seokjin's classmate in college and a long time friend." Y/N said as she walked near her.

"Is Seokjin your husband?" She ask.

"Well, obviously. He is."

---
The next day Y/N went to work while Seokjin was again left to the house.

Seokjin was staring at the girl from his bedroom while Diana was watching the news with a coffee on her hands.

Seokjin bit his lips as he hugged his son tight as his kness trembles and lips quivering.

She... was the one in his dreams...

"D-diana... right?"

Diana turned her head to him and smiled. "Yep. That's me.."

---
6 years later...

"Mommy!!" Jinseok shouts as he went inside the house and jumped on his mother's lap and hugged her tightly.

"Hey, honey. How was school?"

"It was fun mom. My friends just told me that their dad's were giving them gifts like a toy car and a doll."

Jinseok's smile fell.

"What is it? Do you want a doll too?"

"What? No mom. Its... my friends, they have their own fathers while... mine was.."

Y/N sighed and shook her head. "No. Jinseok honey, were not going to talk about that."

"Huh? But eomma-"

"Stop! If you ever talk about that stuff again I will confiscate your gadgets for the whole year!"

Jinseok shut his eyes closed and opens one.

"Understood?!"

"N-ne... eomma."