Part 5

Seokjin closed the door of the room getting closer to Y/N's bed  sitting on the chair near her. He stared at her face.

"I never loved Jisoo like the way I do to you. But why does this things happens to you?" He asked caressing her cheeks.

Slowly she woke up. Her eyes set Seokjin who was staring at her. She blinked before frowning.

"Is anything wrong doctor?" She asked innocently sitting up Seokjin sighs shaking his head.

"Are you sure you can't remember anything?"

She thought for a while. But her head aches everytime she does trues to process everything. "Everytime I would try to remember something my head would hurt more then before." She said holding her head.

He sighed again. "Its useless."

She looked at her. "What is?"

Seokjin stood up looking at her eyes. "To make you remember about... something..."

"I would never like to remember anything." She mumbled but he heard it.

"Why?" He asked his back facing her. Y/N stared at his back

"So the bad things that had ever happened to me won't come back. I would like to start over as the new me and have nothing in my life but happiness."

She said tears streaming down. She had been dreaming about her and Seokjin. But she wonder why

There was long pause and the silence filled their atmosphere.

Seokjin fists his hands trying so hard not to cry. "Why?"

He asked again. "What?"

"Why would you start as someone new? When bad things keeps on happening?"

His voice was shaky tears attempting to fall. "For a doctor you care too much..."

She sighed. "But... i know bad things will come again and again to a persons life. But I want to start my life again and fix my mistakes."

Seokjin held his tears back. "I have a question..."

He turned to her and see her looking at the window. "If your ex was infront of you... right now and you said those things to him..  what do you think  will he feel?"

He heard her giggles. "Does that guy still has feelings for me even if he is my ex?"

Seokjin looks at her as she turns her head to face him. With a smile. "I mean he is my ex. He left me for someone else who is better than me. How can he still love me?"

I didn't left you for someone else that is better than you. Its was my cousin you saw I was hugging. I still love you.

"Let's just say he realized he was an asshole to even left you. And now he was here in front of you saying he was sorry and you said you don't want to remember anything. What would you do?"

Her smile drops. "I don't know. Its hard to even believe someone who keeps on lying to you."

Seokjin groaned. "But I didn't lied to you. If only you let me explain everything to you that night then this wouldn't have..."

He stopped once he suddenly realized what he was saying. He looked at her and saw her eyes were wide. Seokjin looks at her eyes to see nothing but...

Regrets...

"What?"

Seokjin didn't hold it and burts out of the room. He went out of tge hospital going back to his house.

Y/N continues to stare at the door tears falls down. She cannot process anything that happened. She heard those things came out from the doctors' mouth. She cries because of that... but she still hasn't remember why they broke up

Her amnesia is...

Permanent..