Part 16

Seokjin went to a library. He was so stressed and tired after a few surgeries so he needs time alone. Relaxing in the library with a book in his hands. For the second time, he went to the section where he remembered that he shared his kiss with Y/N.

Speaking of her...

"Seokjin?"

He turned around. Meeting Kang Y/N with 3 books on her hands and her reading glasses on the top of her head. He simply bowed at her and turned back on picking another book.

"Do you remember when we kissed in this library?" Y/N asked making the other look at her in disbelief. "You remember?"

She nods with a smile. "I missed the times when we would go here and read books."

Seokjin gripped on the blue boom he had in his hands. "You know we can't get that memory back now can we?" Seokjin said.

Y/N looked at him. She sighed placing the books back in where it belongs not uttering another word. Seokjin just watches her. He loves her so much. He wanted everything about them go back.

Seokjin's phone rings and its Jimin. He feels something was going wrong. Jimin was really hiding something. He answered the call and immediately hang up after hearing a cry and a scream. He walked pass Y/N and exited the library but he was stopped.

"I love you Seokjin. I do. I'm sorry for everything."

He felt the grip on his waist got tighter as he held her hands. "Y/N... I have something to do. My friend just called. I'll talk to you when I came back I promise."

And being the clingy girl she is, she shook her head whining. Seokjin creeped a smile. His phone vibrates. A message again from Jimin.

Jimin:
Hyung help. Please I need you. We need you! NOW!

He held her hands and pulled them away he held Y/N's shoulder and kissed her forehead. "Wait for me. I'll talk to you when I'm done. I just have to do some... stuff."

Y/N nodded. She watched him as he went away. As he run away. She sighed going back to the hospital thinking the one thing she wants to do.

I wish I can win him back. I wish he love me again... I want him so bad now that I'm needy for his love.