Part 8

"You seemed pretty fine now Taehyung. You can go home anytime soon." Seokjin smiles at Taehyung.

The male nods. Not looking at Seokjin.

"Are you okay?" He asked the boy again sighed looking at the window.

"I wonder if they are worried about me. Do they know what happened to me? Do they even care for me?"

Seokjin sighs. "What exactly happened? They wouldn't act like this if you did nothing wrong."

Taehyung looked at Seokjin's eyes soon biting his lips. "I'm gay."

Seokjin widened his eyes. "You're what?"

"I'm gay. You know Jungkook and Doctor Kang right? Jungkook broke up with Doctor Kang just because he was gay and that he loves me. My family threw me away because of what I am. I know being gay is a sin but I can't help it. I tried being a straight boy and tried to love girls but it didn't help. I'm still gay and now... I have no one but Jungkook and Jisoo."

Seokjin stayed silent. Taehyung turned away. "Why did Jisoo stayed with you."

"Its because she loves being friends with gays because she thought it was cool. When she knew what happened she was there for me. She loved me. She thinks of me as her brother now and she let me live with her."

Taehyung looked up at Seokjin. "Why did you end up breaking your relationship with her anyway?"

Seokjin gulped. "She's nice and caring I know that. But its because of you."

"Me?"

"Yeah. One day I saw her hanging out with a boy which was you. She was laughing and hugging you that i got jealous. She tried to tell me that you were just a cousin but I didn't listen. We broke up since then."

Seokjin looked down. "Okay... well... wow."

"Yeah wow. I was so stupid. But good thing that she  moved on fast."

Seokjin looked down soon the room filled with silence that lasted for a minute or so.

Then Seokjin's phone rang. A unknown number. Seokjin was confused at first but when he answered it he was shocked and happy.

"Miss me hyung?"

"Jimin?"

As if Taehyung knows who was Jimin he looked at Seokjin frowning.

"You wanna meet with me now hyung? I miss hanging out really."

"Sure! Where are you?"

Seokjin heard a giggle from the younger. "I'm at Yoongi hyung's office. I'm waiting."

"I'll be there see you in a bit. Bye." Seokjin smiled before hanging up.

He looked at Taehyung. "You know who Jimin was Doctor?"

Seokjin nods. "He was my very best friend. I'll check on you later okay? I gotta go."

The sight of the doctor was gone after a second. Taehyung was worried about something.

And that is about Jimin.

He don't know what that guy wants.

"One day you'll kneel before me Taehyung. You will suffer more than I did. You will beg me to stop hurting you."