Part 20

The following days/months, their life had been more exciting and nice.

Jungkook and Taehyung moved away from Seoul and went to Jeju to have a vacation. Jisoo was already dating someone.

Yoongi resigned on being a doctor and became a composer/song writer and rapper. He also had a girlfriend. And Namjoon was with him but was still untaken.

Hoseok stayed single but he also resigned from being a nurse and formed a small group. He was now a dance cheorographer.

Seokjin and Y/N stayed at the hospital together as doctors and lovers. They lived on the same house, shared the same bed but didn't did anything stupid.

They still kept in touch with the boys who were far away from them.

At a meeting, it was only Seokjin, Y/N and another doctor named Choi Seungcheol.

"When will the both of you plan of having babies?"

Seokjin choked. "Excuse me? Did I heard right?"

"Yes, you did. Its just that the two of you are so sweet when you both will meet on the hallway, you will hug or kiss each other. I mean, almost everyone even the patients are wondering when will a baby appear?"

Y/N chuckled nervously. "Doctor Choi, we haven't planned on having a baby yet. We are not even married."

Seungcheol sighed. "Just asking. Anyway... I called the both of you because...of.."

He stopped. "So much PDA in the hallway of this hospital."

Seokjin lowered his head. "As I thought."

"Look, being sweet in public is not a problem. But when you kiss in front of some kids... their parents are whining to me."

"Mianhe..."

Seungcheol sighed. He stood up and they both stood up as well. He smiled at the couple.

"I am not telling the both of you to stop being sweet. Just limit it."

They both nod. They bowed and left. They went straight to Seokjin's office. Seokjin locked the door but Y/N didn't notice.

"Are we being too much?"

"I guess, Seungcheol have warned us."

"He's the boss."

"But I am still older. I can call him what I want to."

Y/N crossed her arms. "But you act as if he was your father when we are alone with him."

Seokjin shook his head. "Am not."

Y/N chuckled. "Let's just... try to not be extra sweet."

Seokjin pouts hugging her. "I will try to do that Jagi. But I don't know if I can control myself."

Y/N hugged back. "I need to go now. I'll see you later."

She pulled away pecking Seokjin's lips. "Work hard my love okay?"

Y/N nodded. "I'll see you after this... daddy."

Seokjin almost fell to the ground hearing the name she gave him.

He looked around but she was already gone. He felt his heartbeat race as the word came back on his mind repeatedly.

"Did she really just called me... daddy?"

---
The couple went inside the house. Y/N tiredly went to their room Seokjin was following. She threw herself on bed as Seokjin took her bag and hang it up behind the door.

"I'm so exhausted~!" She shouts. Seokjin took his coat off and sat next to her. He held her waist hugging her.

"How about daddy make you feel better?"