Part 27

"Fuck!!" Seokjin growled at the bedroom so loud.

Nicole chuckled. "We-"

"No! SHUT THE FUCK UP! shit. I'm dead."

Seokjin and Nicole were naked on the guest room and yes they have sex. Seokjin just wanted for the girl to stop so he kissed back.

And got carried away and that leads them to now.

Seokjin ruffled his hair and held on to them tight as he scream.

"She will go wild once she knew about this. Why didn't you help yourself anyway?"

She asked. Seokjin groaned. "Nothing happened. You will not tell her about what happened to us." He pointed at her.

She smirked. "I will never tell her anything. But you have to do what I say."

Seokjin didn't listen. Y/N will be home in any minute and if she saw the both of them naked on the guest room together.

Nicole was so happy that she have fulfilled her plan.

Suddenly his phone rings. Seeing it was Y/N. He shakily took it and answered it.

"B-babe?" Seokjin answered stuttering.

"Honey are you okay? Why are you stuttering?"

"I was just... uh... why did you call?" He asked.

"I will be home in ten minutes okay? Wait for me okay?"

He gulped. Looking at the clock. He cursed under his breath seeing it will only take less than ten minutes before she comes home.

"Sure..."

"Love you!" She said excitedly. But Seokjin only said "me too" and not an i love you he used to say before hanging up.

He stood up and put on his clothes and Nicole did so. They fixed the bed. Nicole was looking at him.

Seokjin was sweating bad. Hoping that Y/N won't know what he did with her sister.

But... honestly he didn't know that Nicole have given him a mark on his neck... or should we say... a hickey.

---
"Get the fuck out you slut!!!" Y/N threw all the clothes of Nicole out the house.

And forcefully pushing her out the house.e

"You're husband did like it." Nicole smired.

"Get the FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING SLUT!!" Y/N screamed and slapped her harder than before.

And closed the door once Nicole was out. She starts letting out tears as she lean her forehead on the door.

Seokjin tried to hug her but been shoved away making him stumble but didn't fall.

"Baby..."

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME HONEY OR BABY AFTER WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! FUCKING WORSE WITH MY FUCKING ASS SLUT SISTER!"

Her tears fall nonstop. Her fists turned into a red color as she curled them hard. Wanting to punch her husband.

"Baby, she's lying. I didn't like it I fucking promise. I only did that to make her stop. Baby I don't have secret feelings for her because I will never love someone excpt you. I love Y/N please don't shout at me. I hate it when you cry. Hear me out first please baby."

He went near her and hugged her. Y/N was hitting his chest repeatedly. Crying making his shirt wet.

"W-why did y-you did that t-to her?" She asked as she sobbed louder.

Seokjin caresses her hair. "I didn't mean it I promise. I thought that it will make her shut up finally if I kissed her so I did. It was just supposed to be a kiss but I got distracted. And I swear I thought that I was kissing you. Until we finished and I got back to my senses cursing of how much of a horible husband I am." He broughy her face near his.

"But I promise. I don't like her or anything. Because I didn't enjoyed it. I only love you please. Please believe me."

He kissed her lips to wash off the taste of Nicole's lips on his.

He wanted to replace that stupid taste with a sweet one.

With Y/N's lips.

After a minute he pulled away. "J-just please... d-don't do that again. P-promise me S-seokjin."

"I promise honey. I will never ever have sex with anyone except you. And if I did... kill me."

She punched his chest and sniffed. "Y-you're lucky t-that I l-love you."

Seokjin smiled wiping her tears away. Before kissing her lips.

"I am."