Chapter 38

It's been a few months since Niall and I got back together and everything is going amazingly. The boys went back on tour, things with Louis were still a little rough but everyone managed to work through it. The girls and I have been constantly working so we dont really hang out much anymore. Although today is different, all of us girls finally have a day off from work at the same time.

"Mia! Give me back my brush!" Lauren screamed.

"I dont have it! Look in your bathroom!"

"Oh shit, sorry!"

We all just laughed at her. Audriena and I were downstairs.

"Audrey have you talked to Niall lately?"

"Honestly no, we haven't talked since he left."

"Really? Same with Liam.."

"That's odd. I wonder what's going on."

"I dont know but I guess well find out soon, they should be coming home tomorrow."

Nialls POV.

I haven't talked to Audrey since I left and I feel terrible about it but we've been so busy i haven't had time. Thankfully we go home tomorrow.

"Okay guys so here's the thing. You guys arent going home tomorrow." Simon said.

"What, why?" Liam said.

"You guys have more concerts to do, you guys are booked for another six months."

"Six months? Do we even get a break for a little?" Louis asked.

"You get a three day break in between shows to let you rest but then it's on again."

"You expect us to work non stop for six months? My mum was expecting me for Thanksgiving." Harry said.

"I'm sorry Haz, we have to do this. I'd call everyone and tell them plans changed."

I sat there in disbelief we haven't seen the girls in so long or even talked to them and now we have to tell them that were not coming home. I went to my dressing room and got my phone and called Audrey.

'Calling Princess'

"Niall! Oh my god I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, listen we need to talk about something."

"Niall what's wrong?"

"Well we just got told today that were not coming home tomorrow, we won't be home for another six months maybe longer."

"Are you serious? We've all been so excited for you to come home. I've been excited for you to come home."

"I know princess I was excited to come home too I miss you so very much."

"Well since your not coming home and there's so much I need to tell you, where is your next concert?"

"Here in Las Vegas. Were here for two days why?"

"No reason, just wanted to ask."

"But alright sweetie, I'm going to go gotta get ready for the day. I'll talk to you later yeah?"

"Okay love, I love you."

"I love you too."

I wonder what she has to talk to me about. She kinds worried me.

Audrey's POV

I haven't gotten the courage to tell Niall anything but I will soon.

"Was that Niall?" Audriena asked.

"Yeah, he wanted tell me he wasnt coming home."

"Yeah Liam called me too. This is gunna be a long six months."

"Well not exactly. They are in Vegas for a few days so I was thinking about me and you go on a vegas trip?"

"What about Mia and Lauren?"

"You and I haven't had time together forever. I think you and I need this trip together. Plus, you're the only one who knows about the thing."

"True. But how are we gunna tickets to go?"

"Oh dont you worry about that. I got the tickets months back, I knew they were going to Vegas. I just needed to make sure they were still going."

"Wait how did you know?"

"Paul called, needed me to house sit for him while they were gone."

"Well let's get packing and driving."

We told Mia and Lauren we were going to visit some family for a bit and we'd be back soon. Thankfully they didnt question it and said okay. Audriena and I got our stuff and headed towards Vegas. Thankfully it wasnt a long drive but to me it seemed forever.

"Audrey are you okay?"

"Yeah just nervous to tell Niall."

"He'll understand why you haven't told him, they've been so busy. I wouldn't want to tell him over text either."

"Yeah but this is his baby after all."

"I still cant believe you stole their brushes to make sure."

"I had sex with Louis too remember. I had to make sure of it."