Chapter 19

*couple weeks later.*

The boys are coming home today and they still don't know about the new house. We have everything already done in the house. So we decided to pull a prank on the boys since Louis is always pulling pranks. The new owners are in on it too. The owners are two guys and the ones girlfriend and their baby boy.

~Nialls POV~

The girls usually are at the airport waiting for us but they said they had some last minute shopping to do. We made our way to our car and started our way to the house.

"So Niall? Have you told Aubrey about us being home for four months?" Louis said.

"Not yet. I plan on making it really cute when I tell her."

"Well we're here!" Liam yelled. We pulled into the driveway but we've never seen those cars before.

"Who's cars are those?" Harry asked.

"I don't know, but looks like we're about to find out." I said. Liam and I decided to get out of the car to go up to the house. We knocked on the door and to our surprise a guy opened the door.

"Well hello. You must be Liam and Niall?" He said pointing at each of them and smiling.

"Yes? And who might you be?" Liam asked looking kind of angry.

"Oh. I'm Michael. I live here."

We looked at each other really confused and then said "uhm last I knew Nialls girlfriend and her best friends lived here?"

"Oh them. Well they left this note here addressed to Niall and Liam. They said once you got here to give it to you." he handed us the note, we said thank you and walked to the car. We opened the note and it said.

Hi boys! -say in Marcels voice-
We hope you enjoyed meeting Michael. He's nice isn't he? We also hope you didn't think Aubrey was cheating on Niall. Well anyway, we're at our new house! And trust me, you're going to love it! See you there!
Love Audriena and Aubrey!

I couldn't help but be mad at myself for thinking Aubrey would ever cheat on me. We followed the GPS to their house and it was beautiful. It was so big. Now I see why they couldn't afford tickets! We all got out of the car and walked in the house.

"We're home!" We all screamed.

Lauren and Mia came running towards us but no Audriena or Aubrey.

"Hey boys! Welcome to our new home!" Mia said.

"Its good to be home but where's Aubrey?"

They both giggled.

"What?" I asked.

"She's hiding from you. She wants you to find her in her room but you have to find her room first."

"Oh jeez, how many rooms are there?"

"Maybe like 10?" Lauren said.

"Well I guess I should get started, shouldn't I?" they nodded and I headed upstairs.