Chapter 2

The boys came running out, looking like their about to have a blast. The first song they started singing was "Midnight Memories" we started dancing around and having fun. Audriena almost fell on her face because she was jumping so much. I started laughing at her and she hit me.

"Hey! That wasn't very nice miss!" a deep English accent said in the middle of the song.
We looked around at who he was talking to then we looked up and saw him looking at us. We started laughing because of what happened and he smiled.

"How about you lovely ladies head backstage right now and we'll talk in a bit, yeah?" he said smiling.
We started giggling and said yes. The security guards made there way to us and helped us go backstage. We got there and 5SOS was watching them too and dancing around. We couldn't help but laugh at them.

"Well hello." Michael said smiling.

"Oh, hi" I said kinda blushing.

"What brings you lovely ladies back here?" Ashton said.

"Well we were in the crowd when Audriena here hit my arm and Harry saw us. He told us to come back here so here we are." I laughed.
The boys finished the first set and came running backstage to change. Audriena started freaking because of Liam and I was to busy talking to Michael. Niall came over and his Irish accent won me over.

"Well Michael, you stole the pretty girl Harry brought back here. I think he might get mad." he laughed.
Michael started feeling bad and walked away.

"Well hello love, im..."

I giggled "I know who you are Niall."

He laughed and said "so who's your friend?"

"That's Audriena. She absolutely loves Liam." I laugh.

"I can tell, she hasn't stopped staring at him since he walked back here." he laughed really loud.
They had to go back on stage for the rest of the concert which left me and Audriena backstage by ourselves.