Chapter 25

Louis and I woke up and everyone was asleep thankfully. We had everything already packed so all we had to do was leave. We walked downstairs and saw Niall on the couch sleeping. I don't know how long he's been there but he looks so cute. He started muttering things in his sleep.

"Aubrey.. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean any of it.." "No please.. Don't go.. Its not the same when your gone.." I was so confused on what he was talking about so I turned to Louis and he just shrugged his shoulders. I feel like everyone's hiding something from me. Louis and walked out of the house before Niall woke up and saw us. We got into the car and drove to San Fransisco. My sister moved out there with her daughter a few years ago. It took us about six hours since we live in Los Angeles. We got to a hotel since it was still late out. We checked in and went to our room. The whole time I couldn't stop thinking about what Niall was saying while he was asleep. I just shrugged it off and fell asleep against Louis.

*the next morning.*

"Wake up beautiful!" Louis was screaming from the kitchen. I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I looked up to see Louis cooking breakfast.

"What time is it?"

"A little after 12. You've been sleeping for quite sometime."

"Crap, my cousins expecting us in an hour" I hurried up and got up and got dressed. I went over to Louis and gave him a morning hug.

"Well let's go. You're going to love my little cousin."

"She has a daughter?"

"She does. Ava's her name. She's almost four."

"Awe, well let's go." We walked out of the hotel and to our benefit there was paparazzi surrounding the hotel.

"So much for a quiet week." I said laughing. Louis tried his best to hide my face and his. We finally made it to my car and started driving.

"I swear, you guys never get a break."

"That's what fame does to ya. We got used to it."

"Look, there's her house!" I got so happy. I saw Ava playing with her little friend in the yard. She saw the car pull up the driveway and stopped playing. She saw me get out of the car and ran towards me.

"Auntie Aubrey!"

"Ava!" She came jumping in my arms.

"I missed yew!" She said smiling.

"I missed you too punk. Where's mommy?"

"She's inside."

"Okay pumpkin, I'm going to head in to see mommy. I'll be back out okay?"

"Okay!" I gestured to Louis to get out of the car. Once he did Ava screamed.

"Your Louis Tomwhinson!" He laughed.

"I am. And you must be miss Ava. I've heard a lot about you."

"Weally?" She smiled with a little blush on her face. I laughed at her.

"Are you and auntie Aubrey dating?"

"I wish, she's beautiful." He whispered in her ear.

She started jumping around. I guess he told her something she wanted to hear.

"Well if you want to stay out here with her, I'm going to see Lizzie"

"Okay, I'll be with Ava." I shook my head and laughed. I walked through the door and screamed 'oh beautiful, I'm home!' She came running from the kitchen to hug me.

"Aubrey!"

"Lizzie!"

"How have you been? I heard about the accident"

"I'm pretty good. My ribs are still a bit sore. But all in all good."

"So where's this boy you brought with you?"

"Outside playing with Ava."

We walked over to the window to see Louis playing horsie with Ava. We both just laughed at him.

"He's good with kids, I'll give him that."

"He has five sisters and a little brother so I'd hope so"

"So is he your boyfriend?"

"No, were just friends "

"I figured Niall wouldve came with you." I just looked at the ground.

"He's not really talking to me at the moment"

"Why?"

"I don't know or just don't remember." I looked away sad. All of a sudden I felt tiny fingers rub my face.

"No auntie Aubrey, don't cry."

I smiled at her.

"Thanks sweetie " I gave her a hug. She started smiling from ear to ear.

"Auntie Aubrey when are you weaving?"

"Here soon sweetie, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow and I need to get some rest okay?"

"Otay, is Louis coming too?"

"You betcha kiddo. I wouldn't miss out on all the fun." She smiled like crazy when he said that.

"Alright Liz, I just wanted to stop by and let you know were here and where were staying and that we will be here tomorrow early to pick up little miss her."

"Alright but drive safely okay?"

"I will." I hugged her and we walked to the car. I could fell the tears coming down my face at this point but I didn't care.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked.

"No not yet." I said and drove back to our hotel.