Chapter 28

*Aubrey's POV*

I can't help feeling that Louis is upset. Was last night a mistake? Was he hiding something from me? I just sat on the bed when he came back out of the bathroom. I smiled at him but I could tell his was forced. I just turned back around to stare at the window. I honestly didnt know what to do. I started getting a headache thinking about it all. So I went outside on the balcony for air forgetting the paps were outside. I didn't even care, I had a splitting headache and there made it feel so much better. As soon as I starting relaxing Louis came out.

"Aubrey? What are you doing out here?"

"I just needed some air. I had a killer headache."

"Oh okay. Well you ready to go?"

"Oh, uhm yeah let's go."
We got to my sisters house and my neice came running towards Louis.

"Hi Ava." He smiled hugging her. I just smiled.

"Hi Louis. Hi Auntie Aubrey!" She giggled. She reached her hands out for me and I grabbed her.

"Where's mommy?"

"She's in the kitwen."

"Lets go tell her we're here, then we'll get going okay sweetie?"

"Otay!" She said smiling. We walked into the kitchen where Lizzie was cooking something.

"Hey sis."

"Oh, hey Aubrey, hey Louis. You excited for today!"

"Definitely. I haven't spent time with miss Ava here since she was like two."

"Haha, I know. I know she's excited for this. She hasn't shut up about it since I told her awhile ago"

"Well let's get going. It's a big day ahead of us." She started laughing. We headed to the car with everything we needed for Ava and the day. We got to the beach and to our surprise there wasn't many people there today.

"Well let's go get changed Ava. Then we can go play in the water!"

"Yay!" Her and I went to get changed while Louis went to set up where we were going to sit.

"Aubrey?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"Are you and Louis dating?" She asked smiling.

"No sweetie, were not."

"Aweeeeeeeeee, why?"

"Because sweetie, it's a grown up thing."

"Otay, let's go swimming!" She screamed jumping off the changing table. Running towards the door.

"Ava Elizabeth Tyler! Get your butt back here!"

"Sorry, auntie. I'm just happy."

"It's okay, sweetie. But let's go see Louis."

"Yay!" We walked out of the bathroom and walked towards Louis. He was laying on his towel, shirtless. I laid on mine and Ava's towel and out sunscreen on her. She tried squirming away but I told her if she didn't stop, there was no water. After a couple minutes of letting the sunscreen dry, I took her down to the water. She ran straight into it. She absolutely loves water. I don't understand where she gets it. Both of her parents hate water. I just laughed at her beautiful smile. Now that she gets from her mom. She started splashing around when Louis came up behind me.

"Oh hi Lou." I blushed.

"Hi Aubrey. Look I'm sorry about earlier. I just had a lot on my mind."

"You mean last night? Louis look, I may not remember everything but I sure do remember that I used to like you. And I don't know remember why I stopped. Its all kind of a blur from there"

* Louis's POV*

She doesn't remember that she stopped looking me because of Niall. Now I feel even more horrible about this. I really need to call Audriena and talk to her later. I looked over to see Aubrey in the water with Ava. There's no doubt in my mind that she'd be an anazing mom. We left the beach and headed to the amusement park. We rode every ride until it got dark. We decided it was time to head back. We got into the car and drove Ava home. We put her in the car and she was out like a light. Aubrey was too actually.

If I could say this "my two girls look beautiful when their sleeping" I would be neither of them are mine.

I called Audriena after we took Ava home and Aubs went to bed.

"Yes Louis what's wrong?"

"Look there's no easy way for me to say this but."

"You and Aubrey had sex I know liam told me. How could you Louis? You know she doesnt remember being with Niall, you know she is in love with him and your with Eleanor so why do this?"

"Honestly I dont know, we got caught up in the moment and it just happened. Harry has me so scared that she could be pregnant because I was dumb and didnt use protection and Audriena I'm scared shitless. She cant be pregnant not to me anyway."

"Look, shes on the shot. Right now she cant get pregnant. So you definitely dodged that bullet but louis you need to tell her."

"I cant. She'll hate me forever."

"If you dont someone else will."

"I know, I know."