Chapter 21

~Aubreys POV~

I can't believe Niall would say those things. I ran straight out of the house and didn't even listen to everyone screaming my name. I got in my car and drive off. I drove to the nearest bar and stayed there for a bit. I walked up to the bar and sat there for a bit before the waiter came over to me.

"And what's a beautiful lady like you doing at a bar all alone?" he asked smiling.

"Just came for a few drinks."

"Well here, the first ones on me." he said handing me a shot. I had about five or six before I was totally wasted. I knew none of the boys were going to answer my calls so I got in my car and started driving. Knowing it wasn't the smartest thing to do but the bar wasn't far from the house. Just past an intersection. I got to the intersection and the light turned green so I could go, I started driving out when a truck came out of no where and that's when it all went black.

Harry's POV.

"Why would Niall say that stuff to her?" I shook my head.

"We have to find her." a few moments Audrienas phone went off.

"Hello? Yes this is her? Wait what!? Is she okay!?" we all looked at her with confused faces. "We'll be right there. Guys let's go, now." we all got up and went with her.

"Audriena what's going on?" I asked.

"Aubrey was in a bad car accident. She was drunk and tried to drive home. She was at the red light and it turned green and a even drunker truck driver hit her car and she went flying."

"Oh my god. Lets go"

We drive to hospital and ran inside.

"Aubrey Tyler, please."

"She's still in surgery, why don't you have a seat in the waiting room and I'll let the doctor know your here." we all nodded and headed to waiting room. Audriena, Lauren, Mia couldn't stop crying. Zayn comforted Mia, Louis and Liam comforted Audriena, and I was holding Lauren.

"Louis... What if she doesn't make it?" I heard Audriena ask Lou.

"She will. She's a fighter" a couple minutes later the doctor came out.

"Aubrey Michael?" we all stood up and went over to him.

"Is she okay?" Audriena asked.

"She's out of surgery but she has pretty bad injuries to her legs, ribs, and head. She has a pretty bad concussion and probably won't wake up for a couple days. And she might have some memory lose but that's normal for this type of concussion."

"Are we allowed to see her?" she asked.

"Yes you are. She's the second room on the right." we left the doctor and headed towards her room. Once we got there, we were shocked by what we saw. Her legs were hanging above her in a cast, she had wraps around her ribs, casts on her arms, and stitches on her head.

"She looks so banged up. I feel so bad."

"We couldn't have done anything though. She wasn't in her normal state." Audriena said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She never goes out drinking. I've never seen her like that."

"This is all Nialls fault. He started screaming at her, calling her annoying and controlling. I knew we should've followed her." Louis said tearing up.

"Don't cry Lou. We couldn't have known she was going to go drinking." just then the monitor started going off really bad. A bunch of nurses stared running in.

"She's crashing!" "We have to hurry!"

"We need you folks to leave!"

"No! I can't leave her!" Louis screamed.

"Please sir, if you want us to save her you must leave." the nurse said and we all left the room. Louis finally broke and so did Audriena. The doctors came out and you could hear the monitor going again.

"She's fine now. She probably just started having an attack and it stopped her heart. She should be alright through the night. One of you will be able to stay the night with her tonight. But just one, I'll be back later to check on her."

"Louis. I think you should stay with her." Audriena said.

"Why?"

"Because we all know that you might end up killing Niall if you see him." I said.

"That's true. But okay, I'll stay with her."

"We'll call you later to check in, okay Lou?"

"Okay guys." we all left Lou and headed home. None of us wanted to talk too or even see Niall tonight.

When we got home we didn't see Niall. We searched the rooms and found him in Aubreys room laying on her bed, tears running down his face. Liam walked in the room and tried to wake him.

"Niall, wake up."

"Screw you Liam, I messed up and now we dont know where she is."

"Jesus Niall, did you not hear anything that happened!?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Aubrey is in the hospital, she went out drinking and got into an accident. Niall, shes in the hospital. She almost died tonight."

"No, you're lying. Aubrey doesnt drink. Shes hated alcohol since she was a little girl."

"I'm not lying Niall. Tomorrow you can go see for yourself when you sober the hell up. You messed up Niall big time."

After Liam said that Niall fell back asleep. I walked in and asked how it went.

"He's so drunk he isn't going to remember what I said tonight."

"What are we going to do Li? She's not going to forgive him if she remembers anything that happened that led up to this."

"We'll figure it out. But for now we all need to get some sleep and just hope everything goes okay tonight at the hospital."

"You're right, good night Liam. I'm not sleeping tonight so if you want to come downstairs and watch some movies that is where I'll be for the night."

"Alright Harry, maybe I'll see you in bit yeah?"

I walked into Aubrienna's room and saw she was asleep. I kissed her forehead and went down with Harry. Hopefully we get some sleep.