Chapter 16

We made our way to concert and met up with Paul.

"Hey girls, I'm glad you made it." he said hugging us.

"We wouldn't miss their home concert for anything. Thanks for the passes too, with buying our new house and furniture we didn't have enough time or money to buy the tickets." I said feeling kind of sad.

"Hey, backstage passes are better anyway. Plus it's a surprise for the boys too. They don't know your coming here tonight."

"Well good. Niall called earlier with Louis but we didn't let them know. They think we're having a girls night" Audriena said as she giggled.

"Well how about you ladies be the boys for a minute?"

"What do you mean?" Lauren questioned.

"Well you know those crazy boys. Louis stole a golf cart today and we couldn't catch him. So I'll tell security not to stop the golf carts with girls on them and you guys can drive them to see the boys."

"That sounds fun actually!" Mia said.

"Yeah, I've never driven a golf cart so looks like we're about to find out how well I can really drive!" They all laughed at what I said. The golf carts were already outside. I had Audriena with me and Lauren and Mia went together. We started driving around and Audriena grabbed the popcorn bags. We honestly felt like how the boys did today. We got to the hallway where their dressing rooms were. The doors were all shut so Audriena and I got the bright idea to start screaming.

"OMG! ITS ONE DIRECTIONS DRESSING ROOMS! I WONDER WHICH ONES HARRYS, I WANNA SEE ZAYN!" we screamed in such girlish voices. Their doors opened and we started laughing and sped off.

"Hey! That was Aubrey and Audriena!" Liam screamed.

"Quick! Get the golf carts!" Louis yelled.

"We can't Lou! You got us banned from using them anymore!" Zayn yelled.

"Well looks like we're running!" Harry said.

"Nope. Taking my segway!" Niall said jumping on his segway with Liam on back.

"Onward boys!" Louis yelled waving his fists in the air.

They started running behind us.

"Aubrey hurry they're catching up!"

"Doesn't this thing go any faster then 5 miles per hour!" I started getting frustrated. After a few turns and hideaways we lost the boys.

"I can't believe they saw us. I wonder where Mia and Lauren are" just as Audriena started catching her breath Mia called.

"Where are you guys?"

"Uhm, somewhere. We're not telling because the boys saw us and we don't want them finding us."

"Well they found us." Lauren said laughing from Harry tickling her.

"Gotta go bye!" I hung up the phone and started driving again.

"You think they're gonna be mad?" Audriena asked.

"I doubt it." I laughed. Who knew hiding from the boys could be so much fun!