Chapter 5

We all headed over to the couch and started watching movies when we saw Mia and Lauren walk downstairs.

"Oh, hello.." Mia said.

"Right. Mia and Lauren, this is Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn. Boys that's Mia and Lauren." Audriena said.

"Its nice to meet you guys." Lauren said smiling at Harry.

"Well let's get the party started already! I'm starving!" Niall said. We laughed.

"Nialler you're always hungry!" I said laughing.

"So what? I like food!"

I got up while still laughing and went and got the food. It wasn't even five minutes before Niall walked through the door.

"Aubrey, I'm hungry." he said shooting a sad face at me.

"Awe Nialler, here. Have some crackers." I smiled handing him the crackers and he ate them all.

"Niall James Horan! Are you serious!" I screamed at him laughing.

"I told you, I was hungry." he said laughing.

"Come here you big lug, help me make the pizza." he got up from the chair and came over to help make them.

"Pizza is so good, I could live on it." he joked.

"Ni, you could live on just about anything."

"True true. But oh well." I couldn't help but laugh at his stupidity. Was I actually starting to like my best friend? No that's crazy. Or is it?