Chapter 12

It was time for mine and Nialls date and I was more then excited. I know I've gone out with Niall before this feels so much different. He makes me feel some sort of way. I was up in my room getting ready when I heard on a knock on my door.

"Come in!" after the door opened, Harry walked in.

"Hey kitten."

"Oh, hey Hazza. What's up?"

"Oh nothing. Just seeing how getting ready is going."

"It'd be going great if I could find something to wear."

"I was hoping you'd say that"

I turned around and shot Harry a look. He laughed when he saw my face and handed me the box.

"Harry, what's this?"

"Just open it." he walked out and screamed "I'll be downstairs when your down!"

I just laughed at him and opened the box. It was a gorgeous black dress with lace on the back and lace shoes. I put it on and it fit perfect. I went and looked in my mirror and did my makeup and hair. I've never felt so pretty. After I finished getting ready I went downstairs to see everyone but Niall sitting on the couch.

"Wow Aubrey, you look gorgeous." Louis said.

"Thanks Loubear."

"You really do Aubrey." the girls said at the same time. We all laughed at that.

"Where's Niall?" I questioned.

"He should be around here somewhere." after Liam said that I heard a gasp behind me.

"Woah, Aubrey you look amazing."

"Why thank you, you don't look so bad yourself Niall."

"Well guys. We'll be back later, don't wait up. Okay?" he winked at them.
I laughed at Liams reaction.

"I'm the daddy, I'm going to wait up. Especially if my little Nialler is out late with my little sister."

"Oh Liam, we'll be okay." Niall said laughing. We walked out the door and he was a complete gentleman. We got to this amazing restaurant.

"Table for Horan?"

"Yes. Right this way sir."
We followed the man to our table and it was lovely. There was candles and roses around it.

"Niall. This is gorgeous. I love it."

"I'm glad you do. It took a while until they agreed to do it like this." I laughed when said that. The whole date we talked about everything and anything. We talked about how tour was since we really didn't get to yesterday. We talked about me going to the police academy.

"That's amazing Aubrey. I'm so glad you decided to do that"

"Well it just gives me something to fall back on I mean since I can't seem to find a beauty salon to work in."

"I thought you were going to buy your own?"

"I was going too but I checked out a couple places and they just wanted to much for the building, I couldn't afford it."

"Well I'm happy with whatever you do."

"Thanks Niall."

After that we ordered our desserts to go. After we left the restaurant Niall wanted to walk around the park. We got to the park and sat on the bench where we told each other everything.

"I remember this bench."

"Yeah. I think our names are still here too." he laughed trying to find them.

"Found them!" I yelled.

"Hey, not fair!"

"Haha Horan! I bet you!" I stuck my tongue out at him and he just laughed. We sat there for a bit while we looked at the stars. Our hands ended up entangling with each others. Niall looked over at me as I watching the stars.

"What are you smiling at Niall?"

"Just you"

"Why me, Niall? Out of all the girls in the world. Why me?" I said looking at him.

"Because. Your perfect for me." after he said that our lips connected and it felt like nothing I've ever felt before. It felt.. Magical.

"I think we should head back now, Liam might be getting worried."

"Okay but after this. Aubrey. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I will Niall." we both got up and started walking back to the car. We got into the car and drove home, hands locked. We walked in the door holding hands and Liam freaked out. Everyone turned to see why Liam was screaming. They all started screaming too.

"Guys. Calm down." Niall said laughing.

"No! This is adorable!" Harry said.

"Zayn! You owe me ten bucks!" Liam yelled into the kitchen.

"What?" I asked Liam.

"Oh, Zayn said you guys wouldn't come back holding hands and I said you would and we bet and I won!" Niall and I just laughed at him.

"And you're supposed to be the daddy?" I joked.

He walked away shrugging his shoulders and yelling after Zayn. We went and sat on the couch.

BEST DATE NIGHT EVER.