Chapter 14

I woke up on the couch with no one home. I got up and went to the kitchen and there was a note on the table.

"Audrey.
We went to the mall, didn't want to wake you since you haven't been sleeping well lately. We'll bring you back something nice and some food. Love you! Oh and go up to your room there's a surprise up there for you."
Love you gorgeous. Audriena.xo

After reading her note I went upstairs, I didn't know what to expect from Audriena. She always gives weird surprises. I opened my door and found a very handsome looking Irish man standing in my room.

"Niall!"

"Aubrey!"

"Oh my god, what are you doing here!?"

"Audriena called me. She said you haven't been sleeping much lately and she didn't know why. I guess it was worrying her."

"I mean nothing's wrong, I just can't sleep."

"Are you sure? You know you can tell me anything."

"I know Niall. I just miss you a lot that's all."

"Awe princess. I miss you too. But I'll be home in a week or two and we'll be able to cuddle every night!" he walked over to me and put his hand on my face and kissed me.

"Princess, I love you."

"I love you too Niall."

"Come on, let's go lay down together."

I heard the downstairs door open and Audriena say

"Well, she must've found her surprise." I just laughed.

"So you really missed me huh?"

"More then anything. It was actually really hard to sleep without you next to me."

"Well I'm here now, so sleep princess okay?"

"What time do you have to leave today?"

"Tomorrow morning"

"Really?" I got this huge smile on my face and leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"Yes princess. The boys let you have me for the night."

"I'm going to have to thank them for this." I laid my head under Nialls chin and he wrapped his arms around me. I started dozing off and before I knew it I was asleep again. I'm pretty sure Niall was too because before I fell asleep I heard small little snores come from him. He's the cutest.