Chapter 31

*still Liams POV*

Talking to Niall and Louis is going to be hard. I figured I should talk to Louis first and let Niall calm down.

"Hey Lou? Can I come in?"

"Yeah sure." I walked in his room and he was holding some picture, with tears running down his face

"Lou? Are you okay?"

"No, I'm not okay mate. I screwed up everything. I lost Aubrey, I lost Niall. I don't know what to do. Maybe I should just go home for awhile."

"Well you can't really do that though. We have rehearsals all next week." He laughed a little.

"But how am I going to work with Niall when he hates me? I slept with his girl? Something he didn't even get to do yet. She told me. And I could tell in her face, she wished I was Niall."

"Oh Louis... You don't know that though."

"Liam.... She screamed his name..."
He started crying again. "Mate, I'm so sorry. I didn't know."

"Neither does she... I couldn't tell her."

"Don't you think she should know?"

"I don't know. I feel like if I told her, she'd hate herself."

"She wouldn't hate herself."

"Liam? When have you ever met a girl that if she screamed some other guys name while having sex with you, didn't hate herself after hearing she did?"

"No but. "

"Exactly. I can't tell her"

"Okay Lou. Well I'm going to go check on Niall. Make sure he hasn't broken anything yet."

"Okay Li." I walked out of his room. I was so frustrated with him. I knocked on Nialls door and he answered.

"What do you want Liam?"

"I want to make sure your okay"

"ugh. Fine come in"

"Don't be such a grouch Nialler." I walked in his room and it looked like a little kid lives in here.

"So why did you come in here?"

"I wanted to check on you."

"Check on me? How do you think I'm doing? A guy who I thought was one of my best mates slept with the girl I love and she didn't even tell me."

"Niall give her break? She had no memory of anything."

"That still is no excuse for what she did."

"I know it's not Niall but put yourself in her position for a minute. She remembered liking you both and you weren't around but Louis was. She was in state where she was vunerable."

"You're right, I shouldn't be mad at her."