Chapter 27

Louis's POV

I did what Liam said I slept on the chair last night and I barely slept. Aubrey finally woke up and was looking everywhere for

"Louis?" She said looking for me.

"Good morning aubrey"

"How long have you been awake."

"Just a few minutes, I couldn't bare to wake you."

"Well I'm glad your awake though, last night was amazing Lou."

"It was amazing. But not as amazing as you." I said kissing her forehead.

"Louis.. I don't want to go back there. I feel so much better here. I mean I miss the girls and the other boys but here with you, it just feels right. I don't know. Its crazy."

"Its not crazy love, I would love to just stay here with you but I have another tour coming up and rehearsal starting when we get back. Plus, I really think you should talk to Niall."

"Why? I dont even think he wants to talk to me." You could see her smile go away.

"Aubrey, you guys are Bestfriends, he has to talk to you. He can't hold a grudge forever."

"I'll talk to him when we go back okay? But right now I want to forget about all that and spend time with you and Ava."

"Aren't we taking her to the beach today? Then to Hollywood?"

"We are, what time is it anyway?"

"Its nine thirty "

"Okay, we have about two hours until we have to go get my crazy neice."

"I swear, she's just like you."

"That's because she is." She said laughing. I love it when she laughs. She got up and put on my shirt and walked to the bathroom. Nothing more beautiful then seeing that. I got up and headed to the kitchen. I started making eggs and pancakes which i know Aubrey loves. She came out and wrapped her arms around me.

"I feel like a married couple when you do that."

"Haha, well I could do something else but I'll wait for later."
She said winking at me. That girl, I swear. I finished making breakfast and went to take my shower before I got in I called Harry.

"What's up Mate? Hows the trip with Aubrey?"

"Haz.. I did something terrible.."

"What did you do Lou? Oh please tell me she isn't hurt again!?"

"No no no, she's fine. I just uhm. Please tell me no ones around you?"

"I'm with Lauren why?"

"Could you leave the room for a bit?"

"She's sleeping right now, I doubt she's going to hear you."

"Okay, well. I kinda slept with Aubrey last night."

"Slept as in, sex or just laid with her?"

"Sex, Haz..."

"Oh god, louis.. Niall is going to be so upset when he finds out."

"That's the thing. I don't want him finding out."

"Please please tell me you used protection Lou."

"Uhm, no. It happened so quickly I forgot "

"Lou, what if she's pregnant? I know her and Niall never did anything."

"I was her first Harry.."

"Oh no. This isn't good Lou."

"I know. I don't know what to do. Were going to get her cousin today and she still doesn't remember even dating Niall. I called Liam last night and told him because I freaked out."

"She doesn't? Well then if she doesn't remember then I guess your okay. But its still going to crush Niall."

"I know. But hey, I have to go. Gotta get my shower."

"Okay mate, call me if anything gets you know."

"I will, thanks Harry."

"Your welcome Lou." He hung up. I got into the shower finally and couldn't help think about what Harry said. What if she is pregnant? What if she hates me after that? What if she hates us all for not telling her that she was dating Niall before the crash? I just need to stop. I got out of the shower, got dressed and saw Aubrey sitting on the bed. She turned around and smiled at me. It was so hard to put a real smile on but I managed.

Aubrey's thoughts.

'Louis just faked a smile towards me. Was last night not good for him? Does he regret doing it?'