Chapter 3

I looked at Audriena and started laughing.

"Why are you laughing at me?"

"Because when the boys came back here all you kept doing was staring at Liam and Niall noticed." I kept laughing and she got all red.

The boys started singing "Night Changes" but Niall being him started running around the stage screaming "you don't know that song, ahahaha" I fell to the ground laughing at Niall and so did Audriena. We got up to see Louis and Niall looking at us laughing.

"I can't believe him." Audriena said laughing.

"He's Niall, what do you expect? He's the little leprechaun."

The boys came back after they thanked everyone for coming. They had us follow them to their dressing room where they got changed.

"So girls." Harry started. "What was that about earlier?"

"Oh, well... I was jumping around when you guys started playing and I almost fell on my face and Aubrey here started laughing so I hit her." Audriena laughed.

"Well, what best friends you guys seem to be." Zayn said laughing.

"Well we have known each other for a long time, you get used to it." I joked.

"Well ladies, it's been wonderful meeting you but we have to get going, long day tomorrow." Liam said smiling.

"Okay, we've got to be getting home anyway. Curfew." I said a little bummed.

Niall shot me a sad look because we had to leave. I looked over at Niall, He looked like a sad little puppy.

"Awe Nialler." I said and everyone looked shocked.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"No, it's just. We've never actually heard a fan call him Nialler before." Louis said.

"Really? All my friends call him that." Audriena said laughing.

"Well it's time for us to go. Bye guys." I said getting up to leave. Niall stopped me and pulled me aside.

"Here's my number, text me sometime?" he smiled.

"Okay, will do Nialler." I said winking. Audriena and I got up and left, we headed to the car and laid the seats back and both said "wow"