Chapter 24

My ribs were feeling alot better this morning but after last night I still couldn't shake the feeling everyone was hiding something from me. I got up as slowly as possible and went to Louis's room. Thankfully he was awake.

"Come in." He said. I walked in and he was laying in his bed watching a movie.

"Oh, hey Aubrey. What's up?"

"Well I just had a couple questions. One is there something you guys arent telling me? Two, why hasn't niall came back?"

"Aubrey.. I can't tell you why niall hasn't come back because I don't know myself and I think he should be the one to tell you that" he looked down at his bed.

"Its okay Louis. I'll figure it out sooner or later. By the way do you mind if I stay in here for a bit? I don't really want to be alone."

"Yeah love, come sit down." I went over and sat down beside him. It honestly felt quite weird but it didn't bother me. We sat there for a couple minutes before Louis put his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder. Louis is one of the sweetest people I know. I actually think I'm falling for him. I looked up to see louis sleeping. I could hear little snores coming from him and I giggled. I took his arm from around me and got up. I went downstairs to see everyone sitting in the kitchen but they didn't see me.

"When do you think Niall will come home?" Audriena asked Liam.

"I don't know. Simons trying to convince him to come back home but its not working." Liam said.

"I just don't get why he wont come home. He needs to fix things with her. She doesn't remember it anyway." Mia said. Remember what exactly? I started walking into the kitchen and they all got quiet.

"Hey guys. So I want you to tell Niall that he can come home. I'm going to visit my parents for awhile."

"But aubrey your parents.." I stopped her.

"I'll be back in a couple weeks okay. I love you guys." I walked out the kitchen back to Louis's room. He was awake now.

"Where'd you go? I got worried." "Awe boo bear, I went down to get a drink and to tell them something."

"And whats that?"

"I told them I'm going to go visit my parents for a bit for niall can come home."

"Aubrey.. I know your parents are died... Where are you actually going?"

"I'm going to go to see my cousin. I haven't seen them in such a long time and I miss them. I really need her right now too."

"Want me to come with you? I know staying in a hotel can get lonely by yourself." He smiled.

"Yeah, that'd be nice Lou. But we'll leave when everyone's asleep okay? And we're only telling Liam."

"Okay love." He said kissing my cheek.

"Well let's get a couple of hours of sleep before the trip." We both laid down and fell asleep. I can't think of anything to do but let Niall come home with everyone who loves him.

Liam's POV

'Calling Niall.'

"Hey Liam what's up?"

"Well I'm calling to tell you Aubrey is going to her parents house for a while and she wanted me to tell you that you can come back home."

"Liam.. Aubreys parents are dead.. they died when she was little.. the only family she has is her cousin.."

"Wait what? I never knew that. Audrienna why didn't you tell me."

"Li, I couldn't. She made me promise that I would say anything until she was ready. Remember her and I have been friends for a long time. I'll tell you everything later okay?"

"Okay but anyway Niall come home. We all miss you and maybe we can help you figure out how to apologize to her."

"You're right, I should come home."