Chapter 30

"So I heard you and Louis had sex?" Was all he said. I answered him and then everything stopped.

"Aubrey? Aubrey!"

I answered him then I couldn't breath. My heart was beating so fast, I felt like it was going to come out of my chest. The next thing I knew I was on the ground.

"Oh my god! Aubrey!" Was the last thing I heard before I past out.

*Liams POV*

I just asked her a simple question. I didn't think it would make her pass out. Now I'm scared. Louis and I drive her to the hospital, he was driving while I was in the back with her head on my lap.

"How could I have been so stupid Lou?"

"Your not stupid Liam. You just asked her a question she wasnt ready to answer yet. Believe me, I would be shocked too."

"Your right." We got to the hospital and they immediately saw her. They took her back in the room where we couldn't go. The doctor came back out moments later.

"She's going to be okay. She had a panic attack and it was pretty severe. She should wake up anytime though."

"So she'll be okay?"

"Yes she will. You can go into her room and see her."

We both nodded and headed to her room. God, I feel so horrible for this. Now I know how Niall must have felt that night. Thankfully she wasn't hooked up to a lot of machines this time. After a few hours, she started moving around in her bed.

"Aubrey?"

"Liam? Louis? Where am I?"

"Your in the hospital again. Your passed out and I didn't know what to do."

"I had a panic attack didn't I?"

"You did. And it scared me. I didn't know what to do."

She sat there quietly for a moment and then said "Liam.. I have your answer. Yes we did have sex.. And I really don't want Niall finding out. It would kill him if he knew.."

As soon as she said that Niall walked in.

"YOU HAD SEX WITH LOUIS!"

"Niall wait!"
He didn't even stop. He just walked straight out of the room, leaving Aubrey crying in her bed. Louis went over to try and comfort her and she freaked.
"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! I LOST MY BEST FRIEND AND BOYFRIEND BECAUSE I SLEPT WITH YOU! LOUIS, JUST LEAVE!"
and with that Louis left too. And that left just her and I.

"Aubrey..?"

"I'm sorry Liam. I don't know what came over me. I'm pretty sure I just lost both of them now." She started crying harder. I went over and rubbed her back.

"Shh, it'll be okay. I'll talk to them. I'll talk to Niall and Louis tonight. Okay? You just get some rest and don't get too worked up"

"Okay Liam. Thanks for being a good friend."

"Anytime sweetie." I got up and started walking away when she said something.

"Liam?"

"Yeah?"

"Tell Niall I love him?"

"I will, I'll see you tomorrow morning." And with that I walked out. Now just to go home and see what kind of stuff is going on. I walked in the door and Niall and Louis were going rounds.

"How could you Lou!? I thought you were my best friend!?"

"I'm sorry Niall, I really am! It just kind if happened!"

"You mean like this!?" And with that, Niall punched Louis right in the face.

"Niall James Horan!" He didn't even look up. He just went to his room. I went over to help Louis and he walked away to his room too. This is going to be harder then I thought.