Chapter 15

I woke up the next morning and Niall wasn't there. I knew he had to leave this morning but I didn't know how early. I got up and went to get a shower. I got dressed in sweatpants and Nialls t-shirt. I walked downstairs to see the girls sitting on the couch.

"So what are you lovely ladies doing this morning?" I said to them.

"Well good morning sleepy head. I hope you slept well." Mia said laughing.

"Hey, I slept perfectly fine every other night."

"Not as well as when Nialls home." Audriena said.

"Shush but anyway what are you guys doing today?"

"Well, the boys have a concert tonight and we were going to go see them. But they don't know about it."

"Oh well that sounds fun."

"Aubrey, your coming with us!" Lauren yelled at me.

"But I'm in sweats? I don't look good to go out especially for their concert."

"Well go get ready silly. We're going to go shopping anyways."Audriena said.

"Really Audriena? I hate shopping." Mia said pouting. We all laughed at her.

"Oh Mia come on. We can go get food too." Lauren said.

"Food!" she got up and grabbed my arm and dragged me upstairs. She literally threw an outfit at me and told me to hurry. I couldn't help but laugh at her. I got changed real quick and went downstairs.

"Lets go before Mia kills us." I laughed. We headed out to the car and made our way to the mall. We walked into forever 21 and Victoria secret which I really didn't understand. We got to the food court and Mia ran to subway.

"I'm so excited for the concert tonight."

"I know. Its been a whole year since we've seen them in concert." Audriena said.

"Its crazy how much has happened in that year too." Lauren said.

"Oh yeah, met my two best friends, my four big brothers, and amazing boyfriend. I don't think I could ask for anything better." I sighed and ate my food.

"I wonder what those crazy boys.." just as she said that my phone went off, notifying me I had a facetime call.

"Boyfriend"

"Hi babe."

"Hey babe. What are you girls doing today?"

"Well right now we're at the mall and later were probably going to back home and watch movies and have a girls night, right girls?"

"Right!" they all said in unison. "Well I called to show you this." he turned the camera around to show me Louis driving a golf cart around the arena.

"For someone who's supposed to be the oldest, he sure acts like the youngest. " Niall laughed.

"Ha, yeah. He's a goof. But we all love him."

"Niall! Is that Aubrey!?" Louis screamed.

"Haha, hi Lou!"

"Hi Aubrey! We all miss you but mostly Niall. All he talks about is you." Niall smacked Louis.

"You know Louis. I know someone who likes you too."

I looked up to see Mia glaring me.

"Omg who!?" he said like a teenage girl. We all started laughing.

"Oh. I forgot, I can't tell you. Bye you guys. I love you Niall." before he could reply i hung up the call and started laughing. Mia leaned over the table and smacked me.

"I don't want Louis knowing I like him yet okay?"

"Why? I'm pretty sure he likes you" Lauren said.

"How would you know? You're always staring at Harry." Mia said.

"Not always. The one day Louis came up to my room where Harry and I were and asked to talk to Harry. They walked out the room thinking I wouldn't hear but I did. Honestly this is going to be really hard to say but okay. When they out at in the hallway, Louis started talking and he said he liked Aubrey but couldn't do anything because he knew all along that Niall and Aubrey were going to get together so he said why try. Then he started going on about how he liked Mia but didn't think she liked him back."

"He's so stupid. Obviously I like him!" Mia said putting her head on her arms.

"Cone on guys, we have two hours before the show starts and I wanna get there early to surprise Liam." Audriena said smiling.

"Awe Audriena, someone likes Liam." I joked at her.

"No, I just wanna see him."

"Well let's go" we got up from the table and headed home. We got back to the house and changed. We honestly didn't know what to expect at their concert this time.