Chapter 29

Today was the day we're going home and honestly I'm scared. I'm not sure if Nialls going to be mad at me. I really want to talk to him but I doubt he's going to want to talk to me. Louis and I are driving back home and all I can think about is what I'll tell Niall. We finally got home and my stomach started hurting. I got out of the car really fast and ran upstairs. Audriena and everyone started screaming at me but I ignored them and ran upstairs. I got to the bathroom as fast I could and threw up. Audriena came running up.

"Aubs, are you okay? Wait are you throwing up?"

"Yeah, its just my nerves though. I got myself all worked up about talking to Nialler."

"Why? He's been wanting to talk to you too."

"Really? I figured he'd be mad at me"

"Well go talk to him okay?"

"Okay."

I cleaned up and went to find Niall. To my obvious surprise he was in the kitchen.

"Hey Ni. Can we talk?"

"Yeah, uhm let's go on the back porch. Yeah?"

"Yeah." We headed outside and sat on the swing. We were both quiet for a second. Then Niall spoke up.

"Aubrey? What all do you remember before the accident?"

"I know its not much but I remember meeting you guys and all the conversations we had together. I remember you asking me to be your best friend and i said yes."

"And that's it?"

"Yeah. It just ends there."

"Okay.."

"Why Niall? Is there something I should remember?"

"Its nothing, forget it." He said putting his hands on his face.

"Niall, I really want to know."

"Okay... Before you got into that car accident we had a huge fight.. I was drunk and told you that you were annoying and controlling. I didn't mean a single word of it. After I knew you left, I wanted to try everything to get you back."

"What do you mean back?"

"Uhm well. You were\are my girlfriend."

"Oh..."

"Yeah. I wanted to tell you sooner but they wouldnt let me. I just wanted you to know to fix everything.." You could see the tears falling from his face.

"Niall..." I said rubbing the tears off his face with my thumb.

"Please don't cry or feel bad about it. I don't remember any of it. I know it hurts you but we can work past it, I promise."

"Really?" He said looking up at me.

"Yes Niall. I promise. We may not get back to where we were but right now, I just want my best friend back."

"I'm okay with that." He said smiling at me. We walked back inside and Liam stopped us.

"Hey Aubrey, can I talk to you?"

"Yeah, sure Liam."

We walked upstairs to his room and we sat down on his bed.

"So I heard you and Louis slept together?"

"Yes and honestly I feel terrible about it."

"You know you have to tell Niall right?"

"Yes I know but I dont know how. This will crush him I didnt mean for it to happen it just did."

"Aubs I know, Louis called me after it happened."

'Well shit who else did he tell?'