Chapter 20

I finally got to the last room of the house. Those rooms are freaking huge. I opened the door to the last one and saw Christmas lights and pictures everywhere. I saw a beautiful girl sitting on the window seal, just staring out the window.

"Hello beautiful. I finally found you." I said wrapping my arms around her.

"Niall! I'm so glad you're finally home."she said kissing me.

"I've missed that." I said leaning my head on hers.

She pulled away from me and said "so, how was the rest of the tour?"

"It was incredible. I wish you could've been with me."

"I know. I wish I could've been too but I was too busy getting this house ready." she said smiling.

"You're smile is so beautiful princess." she started blushing and Louis walked in.

"Hey mate, were going out for a drink, you wanna come?" I looked at Aubrey and she smiled.

"Go ahead babe, I'll be here when you get back." she kissed my cheek and I smiled.

"Okay babe, I love you. I'll see you later."

"I love you too"

I walked out of her room and went with the boys to club. I didn't think I was going to drink but I guess I had more then I should've.

"Niall, I think it's time to go." Liam said.

"No, I don't want to leave. Stop being like Aubrey."

"What did you just say Niall?" Zayn said looking at me.

"You heard me."

"Ni, I think you've had to much to drink." Harry said. They dragged me out of the club and we went home. I walked up to Aubreys room to see her laying down.

"Hi Niall, have fun tonight?"

"Don't give me that crap!"

"Wow! What's wrong with you?"

"Your what's wrong with me!"

"What in the hell did I do Niall!? I've been home all night waiting for you!"

"I don't care, that's not what I'm talking about anyway!"

"Then what are you talking about Niall!" apparently we were getting really loud because Liam and Louis walked in.

"Niall? Aubrey? What's going on?" Liam asked.

"I don't know. Why don't you tell me Niall?"

"YOU ARE SO CONTROLLING! I CANT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT YOU BEING RIGHT THERE! I DONT KNOW HOW WE EVER BECAME BEST FRIENDS BECAUSE YOUR SO ANNOYING!" at that point I could see tears running down her face.

"If that's how you feel Niall. I'll just leave!" she ran out the room and Louis and Liam just looked at me.

"That was harsh Niall."Liam said as they walked out of the room. What have I done?