Chapter 6

Niall and I finished making all the pizza even though we threw pizza sauce and cheese at each other.

"Are you guys finished yet! We're starving!" Louis screamed.

"Yes LouLou, were just finishing up.!"

"Don't call me LouLou!"

"Awe, does it offend you?" I said messing up his hair.

"No, only Harry can call me that!"

"Yeah only I can!" he said laughing at Louis.

"Awe Hazza, your cute." Lauren said blushing which made Harry blush too.

"Well, here's the pizza!" Niall yelled carrying in all the little pizzas him and I made.

I walked over to help him but he shook his head and handed out the pizza. I just laughed and sat down.

"This is some good pizza guys" Liam said.

"Thanks Li. I tried my best since someone decided to have a pizza fight with me."

I glared at Niall who already finished his third pizza.

"Hey, you shouldn't have been taunting me with the food!" he throwing a pepperoni at me.

"Niall James! I'm gonna so get you back for that!" I yelled over to him and jumping on him, tickling him.

"Are you two dating?" Mia asked.

"Uhm, no. Were just best friends Mia."
I apparently was blushing. "Well looks like Aubrey wants to be more then friends with Niall." Liam said, nugging Niall in the arm.

"No I don't, he's my best friend. And that's that."

"Wow Audrey, no need to get defensive." Louis said laughing.

"Ugh!" I got up off Niall and walked upstairs.