Chapter 9

It was almost nine and we were now watching the third toy story. I swear that boy could watch those movies everyday. I started falling asleep and I ended up falling on Nialls lap. I honestly didn't care. I was comfy and he was playing with my hair.

"So Niall. You really like her don't you? Liam said.

"I don't know man. She's so different from every other girl I've been friends with. She's sweet, funny, amazing in every way. But I'm pretty sure she doesn't feel the same way. She's told me She just wants to be friends."

"I think you should tell her." Zayn said.

"Honestly man, I think she likes Louis."

"You never know. I've seen her with you, shes always smiling around you." Liam said.

"Yeah but have you seen her with Louis? I've never seen her so happy." I could tell he was hurting. Even though my eye weren't opening, I could tell he wasn't smiling.

"Honestly, Louis still hasn't gotten over Eleanor and I know this for a fact." Liam said sounding kinda sad.

"So he acts around Aubrey?"

"Pretty much lad. But don't tell her about that. I'm pretty sure that would honestly crush her."

Little did they know, I heard everything. I started turning for they thought I was still sleeping. "I'm gonna take her up to her room, okay lads?"

"Okay Niall. Well be down here." I felt Nialls arms pick me up and carry me upstairs. My arms were wrapped around his neck so when he put me down I didn't let go.

"Awe princess, you have to let me go."

"No Niall, stay. I don't want you leave."

"Haha, okay princess I'll stay." I felt him lay beside me and I fell further asleep. This couldn't have been perfect.