Chapter 13

*A couple weeks later*

The boys left for tour again and it's been weird without them here. We all feel so safe with the boys here. Niall and I have been skyping ever since he left. He calls me every chance he gets. The girls and I have been trying to keep busy until they come home which is in another week. The boys don't know it yet but we bought a bigger house. Having only four bedrooms and five extra people living with us. Our house is kind of small for all of us.

"So Aubrey, have you told Niall yet?" Mia asked.

"No, they still think we're living at the old place."

"Audriena, you haven't told Liam have you?" I asked.

"Nope, he still thinks it's the same bedroom.

"Well you do keep your room the same, no matter what." Lauren said laughing.

"Hey, I like my room the same okay at least mine isn't a mess." she said staring at Lauren.

"That's all on Harry. He likes to throw his clothes everywhere when he can't find something to wear."

"They've been gone for almost a month and you still haven't packed yet." I said.

"We haven't sold the house yet, so what's the point?"

"Maybe it hasn't sold because once people go to your room they walk away! Mia said laughing.

"Oh hush! I'll clean it later!"

"Go clean it now actually. We have people coming to look at the house later."

"Okay I'll go, but I won't like it!"

We all laughed as she walked out. She's just as sassy as Louis. We sat on the couch when my phone started going off. It was Niall.

"Babe!"

"Hehe. Hi babe."

"What are you doing beautiful?"

"Sitting here with the girls, watching tv. What are you boys doing?"

"Well Louis just pulled a prank on a sleeping Zayn. And once he wakes up he's going to be pretty mad."

"Oh my what did Lou do to him?"

"Well you know how Zayn's a heavy sleeper, well Louis decided to put makeup on his face and out his hand in warm water."

"Oh my god Louis... He's going to kill him." A couple seconds later there's a scream in the backround.

"Louis William Tomlinson! You're deadmeat!"

"I gotta go babe, gotta make sure Zayn doesn't kill Louis. Bye babe. I love you."

"Oh uhm. Bye Niall I love you too." the phone hangs up.

"The first 'I love you' huh?" Audriena said.

"Yeah, it was. But it's okay, I do love him and he knows that."

"You guys are the cutest!" Mia yelled and then grabbed a pillow. I just laughed and laid back on the couch, falling asleep.