Chapter 36

We went home and Liam and Audriena were on the couch sleeping. I just laughed and Niall pulled me inside.

"Come on, let's go upstairs" he said winking at me.

"Niall, you naughty little leprechaun." He let out a cackle almost loud enough to wake up everyone.

"Shh, Nialler. You don't want to wake them!"

"I don't think I'll be the one waking them!" He said being cheeky.

"Well what are you waiting for?"
I ran past him to my room. The only thing that sucks is Louis's room is right next to mine on the right and Zayns is on the left. Its bad because I've heard Zayn bring Perrie home and damn, they go hard. Getting that out of my mind now.

"Niall, I'll be right back okay? I have a little surprise for you" I said winking.

"Okay, I'll be on the bed." I walked into the bathroom and looked for the outfit Audriena and Lauren bought me in case Niall and I fixed things and things heated up tonight. Which they already started to at the park. I finished putting on then realized my arms were kind of hairy. I shaved them and felt so much better. I opened the door to Niall almost asleep on my bed.

"Nialler!" I cooed.

"Wow! You look.... Hot!"

"Thanks. It's just something I always wear to bed." I said winking.

"Aubrey, I've seen what you wear to bed. And it's definitely not that." I walked closer to him. I climbed on top of the bed, then on top of him.

"So this is what being on bottom feels like?"

"Wait, Niall?"

"Yes?" He smirked.

"Are you....?"

"Nope."
He said grabbing my face, pulling me down to kiss him. It was one of the best kisses we've ever had. I had my hands behind him and he had his on my bum. Moving me forward every now and then. He started tugging at my outfit. I laughed within the kiss. I pulled back from the kiss and pulled my outfit down.

"Is this what you were trying to do Niall?" Trying to be seductive.

"Mmm, come here!" He said rolling me over, pulling the rest off. He started kissing me, starting from my neck, then my chest, then stomach. He lifted up and took his shirt off and his pants. He came back down and kissed me.

"Aubrey, are you sure about this?"

"I've never been more sure about anything." I said trying to hide my moans in between. He just smiled and went for it. I let out moans every time and I think Zayn heard because I heard a few bangs on the wall.

"Aubrey.. Its happening.." We both reached our climax and he rolled over beside me.

"That was the best sex, I've ever had." He said laughing.

"Same here."

"Better then Lou?" He said smirking

"Way better "

Sorry for the smut. But I had too.