Chapter 26

Louis and I got back to the hotel and all I wanted to do was sleep. "Aubrey?" Louis said.

"Yes Lou?"

"Why did Ava call you auntie?"

"Uhm well.. Lizzie isn't really my cousin.. She's my older sister.. Our dad didnt know about me because he had a one night stand with my mom.. She couldn't take care of me so she asked his little sister to take me and raise me as hers. I always thought she was my mom until Lizzie came over one day, and called me sissy. It confused me and my mom took her and had a talk with her. I didnt find out until after my dad died when I was 7. My mom died shortly after that." By the end of this I was crying again

"Awe sweetie, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked you."

"Its okay lou. I knew once you heard her say that you were going to question it."

"So did you ever tell anyone else this?"

"Niall and Audriena. They were the only two but now you know"
He looked at me and wiped the tears off my face. I looked at him and stared into those big blueish green eyes. I couldn't help but smile at him. He leaned in and kissed me. After we moved apart my phone went off, it was Audriena.

"Hello?"

"Hey are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine why?"

"Well I know who you really went to see and I know how hard that is for you."

"Yeah it was hard but seeing them made me so happy. Ava's getting so big."

"Wow. That's amazing. But by the way have you seen Lou? We haven't seen him since you left?"

"Funny you should mention Lou. He's actually here with me. He didn't want me being alone."

"Aubrey. Please don't do anything with Lou.."

"I won't. I promise"

"Okay good, well I'll see you in a week?"

"Yeah, and I promise I'll be careful. I love you Audriena."

"I love you too Aubrey, tell Lizzie I said hi. Okay bye." She hung up.

"What did Audriena want?"

"Just to make sure I was okay and asked if I knew where you were."

"Oh okay" he leaned in to kiss me again and I didn't stop him. The kiss started getting heated. Soon louis was laying me down and laying on top of me. He started pulling at my shirt for me to take it off and I did. He took his off as well. We went back to kissing each other when he started moving down to my neck. I started grabbing his hair and pulling. He let out a soft moan and everything happened at once.

To be honest with you, louis was my first and I wouldn't change that. After we were done, we laid there and just cuddled the rest of the night.

Louis POV

Aubrey was sound asleep and I thought now I could get up. I walked to kitchen to get a drink and thought to myself
'What have I done? Niall will never forgive us or me for this. I have to call Liam.'

'Calling Liam'

"Louis? What's up, is everything okay?"

"No Li, it's not. I just did something terrible and now Niall is going to hate me forever."

"Louis? What did you do?"

"I slept with Aubrey and not like cuddling I mean I full on slept with Aubrey."

"Oh Lou you didnt.."

"I did Liam and I dont know what to do. I'm still with Eleanor and if Aubrey finds out she'll hate me forever and if Niall finds out we slept together he'll hate me forever."

"Louis, your still with el and you slept with Aubs? Oh Louis, you're in a big mess now."

"I know that's why I called you. I dont know what to do."

"I think you should come home, tell Aubrey you had to leave or something and come here."

"I can't, were taking her cousin to the beach and amusement park tomorrow. Shed be crushed if I left now."

"Well Louis you need to think about this all. Maybe you shouldn't sleep with her tonight? Maybe sleep in the chair or something."

"You're right, thanks Liam."

"Youre welcome Louis, goodnight."

"Goodnight."

'What the hell am I going to do?'